PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Stands for Change

bobbyw24
02-06-2008, 12:54 PM
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february062008/ron_paul_2-6-08.php

Ron Paul Stands Out Among Republicans as a Man of Change
Tim King Salem-News.com
Ron Paul is one of the few GOP contenders willing to challenge the status quo.

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

(SALEM, Ore.) - Advocates for Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul say they are holding fast to a candidate who offers more sweeping change for a nation than any of his fellow GOP running mates.

At this time, there are 2 Democratic and 4 Republican presidential candidates remaining in the race. Of the 6, only Ron Paul stands for American ideals and has the record to prove it.

One Ron Paul supporter in Salem, Terry Hamel, says it is important to note that the other Republicans voted to fund the war against Iraq - a nation that has no army, navy or air force, and that Iraq never threatened us.

Yet he cites the fact that it still is costing the American taxpayers billions of dollars that could be better spent. Hamel also says it is important that Ron Paul did not vote for what he calls the "misnamed Patriot Act", "which strips ambiguous 'enemy combatant' of their right to a trial."

Another thing that set Ron Paul apart from the other Republicans is the fact that they voted for the Real ID act that strips citizen privacy while restricing their entrance into a Federal building without it. Ron Paul has consistently voted against all these bills.

"Ron Paul is a true statesman, having fought for America principles in Congress for 20 years. He is also a student of free market solutions and has the agreement of former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, and is the only presidential candidate talking about fixing our ailing economy."

"Of course, one would expect a perfect root diagnosis from a successful physician and former Air Force flight surgeon," Hamel added.

"These are but a few reasons I advocate Ron Paul for president. I am a first time voter who has gone from feeling helpless to helpful, spreading the message of peace, prosperity and liberty in the States as their hold their elections. I use my own time, money, but the inspiration belongs to Ron Paul. I encourage all readers to seriously look at his solutions and find out why he is capturing one-third of the delegates in multiple State elections."

Hamel's opinions are very consistent with those of other Ron Paul supporters. Many acknowledge that it is an uphill battle but most say they will stay in the fight and back their candidate all the way through the process.

colin1
02-06-2008, 12:56 PM
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february062008/ron_paul_2-6-08.php

Ron Paul Stands Out Among Republicans as a Man of Change
Tim King Salem-News.com
Ron Paul is one of the few GOP contenders willing to challenge the status quo.

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

(SALEM, Ore.) - Advocates for Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul say they are holding fast to a candidate who offers more sweeping change for a nation than any of his fellow GOP running mates.

At this time, there are 2 Democratic and 4 Republican presidential candidates remaining in the race. Of the 6, only Ron Paul stands for American ideals and has the record to prove it.

One Ron Paul supporter in Salem, Terry Hamel, says it is important to note that the other Republicans voted to fund the war against Iraq - a nation that has no army, navy or air force, and that Iraq never threatened us.

Yet he cites the fact that it still is costing the American taxpayers billions of dollars that could be better spent. Hamel also says it is important that Ron Paul did not vote for what he calls the "misnamed Patriot Act", "which strips ambiguous 'enemy combatant' of their right to a trial."

Another thing that set Ron Paul apart from the other Republicans is the fact that they voted for the Real ID act that strips citizen privacy while restricing their entrance into a Federal building without it. Ron Paul has consistently voted against all these bills.

"Ron Paul is a true statesman, having fought for America principles in Congress for 20 years. He is also a student of free market solutions and has the agreement of former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, and is the only presidential candidate talking about fixing our ailing economy."

"Of course, one would expect a perfect root diagnosis from a successful physician and former Air Force flight surgeon," Hamel added.

"These are but a few reasons I advocate Ron Paul for president. I am a first time voter who has gone from feeling helpless to helpful, spreading the message of peace, prosperity and liberty in the States as their hold their elections. I use my own time, money, but the inspiration belongs to Ron Paul. I encourage all readers to seriously look at his solutions and find out why he is capturing one-third of the delegates in multiple State elections."

Hamel's opinions are very consistent with those of other Ron Paul supporters. Many acknowledge that it is an uphill battle but most say they will stay in the fight and back their candidate all the way through the process.

Not true! Obama-mama is the only real candidate for change, I read it on one of his campaign posters! :D

wgadget
02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
OP, I was JUST thinking this about 15 seconds ago....Ron Paul is the kind of change we need.

dvictr
02-06-2008, 02:36 PM
let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Crickett
02-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Not true! Obama-mama is the only real candidate for change, I read it on one of his campaign posters! :D

Yeah..the only change he will make is what he is turning our dollar into. Ron knows what to do to fix things. He does not have to SAY it..he IS it.

Well..maybe Obama changes his clothes, sometimes, too..

terryhamel
02-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Wow, great! They published it! :)