PDA

View Full Version : Just Called HQ, and i thanked them and

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 12:38 PM
told them im a delegate 1 in 5 in my precinct. The fact is the mccain and romney supporters are destroying the party. I told them i support Ron Paul 100% , but im 8000 in debt and i have contributed what i could and i have done the best i could. the gop isnt getting it,if the strategy is a brokered convention then we will not win. the romney or mccain supporters have no intention of backing ron paul,the messages are opposite of what we believe.

I pledged 100 bucks a month once ron paul announces an independent run, i have no intention of voting republican after what the gop has allowed by action or inaction.

the ron paul blackout blame is on the gop and the msm. period no ifs ands or buts.

I thanked them for their work and my vote is for Ron Paul. I will continue to be a member of the republican party only for Ron Paul,but in the end i will only vote for Ron Paul or a Ron Paul Republican.

what i got out of this caucus is the republicans are scared to death we will not vote for a mccain or romney guess what they are 100% right;)

the gop has already blew their chances they will not run a ron paul republican,this isnt my fault,its the gop's problem.
we gave them a solution,they ignored it,not my problem anymore.

the gop should be scared,they have lost this election before it has begun.

As a Ron paul supporter,there is no other choice,can someone show me a

ron paul republican running other then Ron Paul? ????

Ron Paul 2008 ,My choice written in STONE
How could i vote for anyone else?? i would be a sellout

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Are you saying you won't caucus for Ron if it means a first ballot vote for someone else?

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Are you saying you won't caucus for Ron if it means a first ballot vote for someone else?

im saying im going to vote for Ron Paul in my county position i have ,thats all i can do,but converting republicans from romney and mcain isnt going to happen aka the ron paul supporters we have will be pushed out by the time state/national rolls around.
the republican party has no interest for ron pauls message and the gop has said loud and clear, we must support whoever they nominate(this is what was said by gop people at my caucus),guess what HELL NO, the gop is clueless really they are.
I'll do my part but we are not going to get romney or mccain or huckabee supporters .they believe the total opposite of what our message is..
ron paul supporters are living in a fantasy world ,if they think these people are going to support ron paul. it isnt going to happen.

we dont have support,yes we have some but it isnt going to happen this election and if ron paul doesnt run independent. i still have no intention of voting for anyone but a ron paul republican, my only choice is to vote for Ron Paul ,there is no other viable choice for ron pauls message running,sounds to me like the gop is going to hell in a hand basket.

more power to them,i hope they enjoy the ride.... sorry stole the line from the grateful dead song a lil

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
thank you for what ? All the campaigning and good advising they didn't do ?

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
thank you for what ? All the campaigning and good advising they didn't do ?

everyone worked their tail off. Its the gop's problem they are the ones that derailed ron paul, dont blame ron paul or his supporters ,the blame is on the gop and msm,but gop is first to blame they allowed this to happen,they endorsed the msm and gop tactics,by their inaction

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 01:24 PM
everyone worked their tail off. Its the gop's problem they are the ones that derailed ron paul, dont blame ron paul or his supporters ,the blame is on the gop and msm,but gop is first to blame they allowed this to happen,they endorsed the msm and gop tactics,by their inaction
I believe the supporters did an amazing job. I think the official campaign did a horrendous job.

When you say HQ are you talking about official campaign head quarters ?

tamor
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Remember RP ran as a third party candidate -- he knows what those challenges are -- trust in his judgment, and like he has said over and over --this is not about him, it is about the revolution and those who are dedicated to it

DealzOnWheelz
02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Just make sure you continue your job as a delegate and goto the convention even if you have to vote for someone else the first round

MORE THAN LIKELY THE FIRST ROUND WILL NOT RESULT IN PLURALITY OF DELEGATES SO YOU'll be bound to vote for the winner of your state and when it is still deadlocked they will vote again and you can then switch to ron paul

WE NEED TO KEEP FOCUSED ONCE AT THE CONVENTION THIS BECOMES A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALLGAME

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Remember RP ran as a third party candidate -- he knows what those challenges are -- trust in his judgment, and like he has said over and over --this is not about him, it is about the revolution and those who are dedicated to it

so please tell me where this revolution goes for our leader if they dont nominate him,then the revolution follows romney? mccain? huckabee? cough cough thinking im getting sick,anyway point is yes im supporting ron paul all the way to the general election ,my vote isnt in the gops hands anymore its for RON PAUL in the general election.
WE NEED TO LET EVERYONE IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY UNDERSTAND THIS LOUD AND CLEAR ,WE SHOULD EMAIL EVERY MEDIA SOURCE WITH THIS INFO,NO MORE GAMES ,GLOVES OFF, THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO BE ,I TRULY DONT CARE WHO THEY TRY TO MAKE ME VOTE FOR, IM VOTING RON PAUL IN GENERAL AND EVERY RON PAUL SUPPORTER BETTER VOTE AS WELL, if they even think of voting for romney/mccain/huckabee? then they were never a ron paul supporter the issues are not the same, its Ron paul vs hillary republicans, there is NO COMPROMISING,we better use this tool now or its over for ron paul,THE GOP DOESNT WANT RON PAUL THE GOP HAS ENDORSED THE BLACKOUT OF RON PAUL and encouraged it by their actions and inactions.
No more ifs and buts ,
WRITTEN IN STONE RON PAUL 2008 , the gop's decisions, dont matter to me anymore.

oo the local gop loves my passion and drive,so they want me to promote warmongering big intrusive hillary republicans ,HELL NO
RON PAUL 2008