PDA

View Full Version : It ain't over

BillyDkid
02-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Good God, this isn't over. Ron still has lots of money and McCain is still a long ways from locking up the nomination. Obviously, it looks very bad. It looked far worse when George Washington was driven out of New York. The are still many millions of disenfranchised voters out there who don't vote and I have to assume a decent percentage of them are registered Republicans - though I could be wrong, but I do know that only a small percentage of Republicans have voted in the primaries. I am not saying we can over take McCain - but if the campaign can pull their heads out of their ass - we can still reach millions of people, but we have to buy TV time. Half the people in NY who voted had never even heard of Ron Paul - and that is the problem. We don't have to win - all we have to do is do much better and there is every reason to believe that is possible. Reaching those millions of dissaffected voters will make both a brokered convention or an independent run truly plausible. My personal feeling is the GOP is a lost cause - the people who run it HATE Ron Paul. We have had a lot of set backs, but we all expected that. And we all knew the media takes its agenda from the party leaders. All of this was to be expected. All I am really saying is this - we don't know what good can happen, but we do know if we give up there is no chance for it.