PDA

View Full Version : Keep the Faith

cybloo
02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
When I first saw Ron Paul, it was during the debate where Ron Paul later assigned some reading for Guiliani. I was hooked ever since.

His message hits especially close to home, because I was stuck in the system with my mother. She received disability (a grand total of about $11,000/year) and a social security check that stopped when I graduated from High School. Those years we lived together after my parents divorce was horrendous. The only real meal I got was the school lunches (and if you remember anything about high school lunches, you'll understand the pain there); I was the breadwinner with a minimum wage job (at the time $5.50/hr) at Panera Bread, stealing food so that we could eat because after paying rent, insurance, car payments, etc, there was essentially no other money left.

When Ron Paul talks about giving people the option of getting out of the system but still take care of those dependent on the system (like my mother), I hang on to every word. This is so important to me, the principles of Our Revolution.

So please, Do Not Lose Hope!!! Even though Ron Paul's chances of actually winning the nomination are slim, his -- our message is growing more and more and more. The whole goal of this is to get to a brokered convention and set up future candidates who run on the same platform as Dr. Paul.

To be honest, I was and am disappointed with our numbers on Super Tuesday -- but looking at it with the perspective of us against the well-entrenched establishment, we did pretty damn good.

So, please Revolutioneers... Keep the Faith!!!