PDA

View Full Version : Take your precinct list and...

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
We could get a huge list of fucked up things each of our congressmen have gone along with and make a huge massive mailing spamming thing out of it. So say my congressman in congressional district 1 of NJ is voting for some war bill, I tell everyone on the forum and we all spam and email and snail mail the shit of the fucker till he changes his mind. Then move onto the next criminal, I mean politician. [I edited this because people said that it was identity theft]

integrity
02-06-2008, 12:19 PM
identity theft? no thanks.

WilliamC
02-06-2008, 12:20 PM
the op has been promoting bad ideas for a while now, looks like he is again but I can't see what it is.

he's on my ignore list :)

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:21 PM
We could get a huge list of fucked up things each of our congressmen have gone along with and make a huge massive mailing spamming thing out of it. So say my congressman in congressional district 1 of NJ is voting for some war bill, I tell everyone on the forum and we all spam and email and snail mail the shit of the fucker till he changes his mind. Then move onto the next criminal, I mean politician.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
identity theft? no thanks.

Ok then we don't use the list, say we just all mail them with our names, we have enough people here to make a difference if it's done on the local level.

HollyforRP
02-06-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't think it's a good idea for people like you to see precinct leaders information.

lasenorita
02-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Didn't you sign a confidentiality agreement and agreed only to use the precinct information to campaign for Ron Paul for President? If so, then isn't your idea highly unethical and perhaps even illegal? We're trying to win an election here. Not promote our own agenda (however well-intentioned it may be.)