PDA

View Full Version : We win Texas... the grips of Tyranny will soften

jahazii
02-06-2008, 11:53 AM
We gotta realize that all delegates are technically unbound at the moment. Do not be dissapointed by Super Tuesday Results, 20 million can not wake up all the masses. We did good there were around 550k votes on Super Tuesday, and that equate to around $40 dollars a vote. We need to get Ron Paul tons more money we need to reach 4th Quarter 19.5 million record. This movement is only getting bigger each day hundreds across the nation wake up. I was reading a post the other day how 1 Ron Paul sign made a guy wake up and research, and finally convert to Ron Paul do not under estimate the power of grassroots. We should not be happy until Ron has 50 million in the bank. I mean you can't expect 20 million dollars to undermine MSM that has billions invested and entrenched power. I for one took the Red Pill, and can no longer be a pacifist while watching the greatest country ever established turn into a police state. I mean 300 was a good movie, but do we really want a milatary society where boys are rounded up at age 7 taken to the barracks?

Feeling refreshed? Donate to www.ronpaulbillboards.com Tonight they need 3000 dollars to reach 4 million Texans by their primary. Also Austin,TX has the biggest meetup group so I am sure they can spread the word also.