PDA

View Full Version : What infuriates me more than the GOP sheep are the DEMOCRAT SHEEP!

armand61685
02-06-2008, 11:44 AM
I live in los angeles and I expected things here to be more GENIUNELY ANTI-WAR than the way people are voting. For all the RINO supporters, I expected that of them. But the ANTI-WAR and bush-hating crowd?! They are all voting for Obama or Hillary, which none have any kind of anti-war record. What happended to these peoples' anti-war fervor? Remember all the BUSH BASHING and BUSH is a NAZI langauge? What happend to that?! These same people are supporting Obama who has put nuclear first strikes on the table and probable intervention with Pakistan! And they we have Hillary who voted to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY authorize Bush to invade Iraq. Obama also voted for he PATRIOT act! What happend to the socially libertarian democrats?!

I swear, it's the rediculous RHETORIC and deception that Obama and Hillary have wielded. Also it's because Obama is black and Hillary is a woman, and that to them means "CHANGE."

It's all a fuckin show..

armand61685
02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
any thoughts?

BoBoDuFlachi
02-06-2008, 11:53 AM
I swear, it's the rediculous RHETORIC and deception that Obama and Hillary have wielded. Also it's because Obama is black and Hillary is a woman, and that to them means "CHANGE."

It's all a fuckin show..

i agree:mad:

Falseflagop
02-06-2008, 11:54 AM
You are right on the CHANGE is for a new venue for the WAR and Economic Diseaster coming, that is teh CHANGE MESSAGE. Change for the worse!

Mystile
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
People deserve exactly what they vote for.

hawks4ronpaul
02-06-2008, 11:58 AM
I live in los angeles and I expected things here to be more GENIUNELY ANTI-WAR than the way people are voting. For all the RINO supporters, I expected that of them. But the ANTI-WAR and bush-hating crowd?! They are all voting for Obama or Hillary, which none have any kind of anti-war record. What happended to these peoples' anti-war fervor? Remember all the BUSH BASHING and BUSH is a NAZI langauge? What happend to that?! These same people are supporting Obama who has put nuclear first strikes on the table and probable intervention with Pakistan! And they we have Hillary who voted to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY authorize Bush to invade Iraq. Obama also voted for he PATRIOT act! What happend to the socially libertarian democrats?!

It's all a fuckin show..

Democrats are pro-war. Anti-Iraq is just a convenient anti-Bush cudgel while the Democrats plan wars in Kosovo, Sudan, Iran, and Pakistan.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

noiseordinance
02-06-2008, 12:03 PM
I was radio station surfing yesterday and they were talking about Obama and Hillary and how they voted for the war, yet they were provided false information about the war. The radio station was attempting to explain how Obama and Hillary are both victims of GW's lies and how their vote for invading a country that didn't threaten us or attack us is justifiable.

People just think GW = Rupublican, Republican = Bad. I used to be there myself, despising anything republican related. Sadly, GW and all the neocon republican candidates resemble democrats.

mczerone
02-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Democrats are pro-war. Anti-Iraq is just a convenient anti-Bush cudgel while the Democrats plan wars in Kosovo, Sudan, Iran, and Pakistan.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Just the voters aren't

fletcher
02-06-2008, 12:20 PM
If you want CHANGE you vote for Obama...because that's what his signs say. This is seriously the thinking of Obama supporters. Quite sad.