PDA

View Full Version : How much has Dr. Paul changed your life?

a_moran3
02-06-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm new to this forum and I have to admit that I thought I was the only one whose views on politics really drastically changed but I was wrong.

There are some people who are giving up on Ron Paul (I'M NOT!) And that's their right. But there are genuine people on here who are not giving up on Ron Paul and realize that this message is going to continue on for a long time.

Even after this election process is over and IF Ron Paul doesn't win, I'm still going to continue on with his message, spread the word of liberty, peace and prosperity, still wear my Ron Paul t-shirts, check out daily on YouTube for new Ron Paul material and try to find others who have the exact same as Mr. Ron Paul.

So how much has the author, congressman, veteran, economist, presidential candidate, ob/gyn Ron Paul changed your life (politically)?

hillertexas
02-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the forum....
Ron Paul changed everything for me as well and I am not going anywhere.

mconder
02-06-2008, 11:08 AM
None. I've thought like Ron Paul ever since becoming politically aware. I have been involved with this effort for at least 15 years.

Ron Paul is the closest I have ever come to voting for a major party candidate. Now that I have cast my vote for Ron Paul, it's back to The Constitution Party.

hopeforamerica
02-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Great post! He has changed me to the core! I never even voted before yesterday. Boy did it feel awesome! I also worked the polls from 6:00 a.m. until I had to pick up my daughter from school. I'm an assistant organizer for my meetup. I work about 50 hours per week trying to spread the message of freedom and I'm trying to become a delegate. My little business has suffered, my house is a mess, and I struggle to get dinner on the table in time, but it's all worth it. I will not quit, though I admit I weep for our country at times.

slamhead
02-06-2008, 11:16 AM
He got me off my ass that is for sure. Until I had heard his message I had been bitching and doing nothing about it. Dr. Paul has also given me a feeling of belonging to something. My entire life I have felt like an outsider and Dr. Paul has changed my views on this as I realize now there are many people out there like me... people who care and do not go through life ignorant of what is important.

I think many of the Ron Paul supporters have jumped a few rungs of Maslow's hierarchy ladder and look beyond their own self fulfillment to a world that could be so much better.

bg1654
02-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Politics went from nothing to a major part of my life thanks to Ron Paul.