PDA

View Full Version : Real Scorecard from Daily Dose

tamor
02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
A Scorecard You Won’t Find on Fox News
February 6th, 2008 by Dan McCarthy
Supporter Loren C. sends in this excellent summary of what Ron Paul has achieved so far.

A friend of mine asked me tonight, “Should Ron Paul just quit? I never hear of him on the news so he can’t be doing very well today (Super Tuesday).” Here is my reply to him:

I don’t care what the liberal media is saying, he has,

2nd place in Nevada

2nd place in Louisiana (possibly first once they get it sorted out)

2nd place in Montana

2nd place in Maine

3rd place in Utah

3rd place in North Dakota

There is about 21 more states left to vote,

He has plenty of money,

No one has even close to enough delegates to take the nomination,

He has the only true Republican stance on the issues,

He is the only candidate who believes our government should follow ALL of the Constitution,

Quit?

Not even close. Keep fighting, Ron Paul is!

Well said. And while the momentum John McCain has been gaining lately may appear daunting, Ron Paul supporters are the ones who should be least intimidated by it, because as the other, fraudulent alternatives to John McCain fail one by one — Mitt Romney is certainly on the ropes after tonight, especially if, as appears to be the case, he loses California to McCain — the real alternative to McCain-ism, Ron Paul, will only become more attractive to conservative Republican voters.

Indeed, it’s interesting to note that so many of the states McCain won tonight were blue states which any Republican (except the antiwar Dr. Paul) will have a hard, if not impossible, time winning in November. And despite his wins tonight, McCain does not have a majority of Republican National Delegates, so the fight for the nomination is still very much on.

Elijah
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the scorecard!! Nice stuff!! 5 stars!

ike
02-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Excellent reporting on the West Virginia Republican Convention:
http://deathby1000papercuts.blogspot.com/2008/02/ron-paul-speaks-at-wv-gop-convention.html

hillertexas
02-06-2008, 11:04 AM
thanks tamor.

tamor
02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
bump for inspiration

hillertexas
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
bump

Cleaner44
02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Love it!

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
love it now take some sticky substance and take the note and post it on every republicans foreheads and give them i will save your soul head slap. hopefully that might wake up the braindead,make sure you give them a good wack,so it might wake them up;0 thanks for the post i needed that but the gop needs this even more.