PDA

View Full Version : Over at the Hannity forum...oh my, oh my!

wgadget
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
h ttp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=519941

Jae0
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Meh they're to dumb to realize they're being lied to. I wouldnt worry about them much.

wgadget
02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
A lot of them are saying they would vote for Ron Paul as an independent to "send a message" to the GOP.

Jae0
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
They can send a message by actually supporting a good candidate for once.

m72mc
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
If u don't know you are a serf, you canīt break free..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxbtI6xnt8

spelling HAD to be corrected.

Mystile
02-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Why exactly is McCain shunned by the GOP elite? Amnesty? Doesn't support torture? I enjoy the fact that some neocons rather RP than McCain, but I can't exactly understand why.

raystone
02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
for one, they believe he actually did threaten to leave the Republican party in 2000 and go independent, despite his current denial

Paulitical Correctness
02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
It doesn't have anything to do with "sides". Ron Paul is not the answer. Ron Paul is a simplistic, extremist clown who wraps himself up in conspiracy tale gibberish.

Expanding on that, I don't know if Ron Paul is a racist, right wing extremist nutcase. While his anti-Iraq war stance has sucked in some gullible liberals, I look back on Ron Paul's history of talking about racial terrorism in the US and how actual and potential terrorists can be identified by the color of their skin, his cozying up to Texas secessionists in the 90's, his connections to the Patriot/militia movements during the 90's, his positive comments about the John Birch Society....

Sorry, there's not much there for me. While Ron Paul can be lauded for his principles, those principles are rooted in far right extremism. It's a shame that some of those on my side of the political fence have been blinded by his anti-Iraq war stance, but the reality is that Ron Paul is a loony tunes conspiracy theorist with overtly racist overtones disguised as being a "Constitutionalist". He's an anti-government extremist loon who promotes every black helicopter/NAU/NAFTA Superhighway/UN troops on the Canadian borderwho I want nothing to do with. What's worse is he probably believes some of it.

Ron Paul is the answer to a question very few people are asking.

:rolleyes:

Fyretrohl
Why exactly is McCain shunned by the GOP elite? Amnesty? Doesn't support torture? I enjoy the fact that some neocons rather RP than McCain, but I can't exactly understand why.

McCain is not a conservative. His only redeeming aspect to the 'Hannity's' out there is his position on the war. He supported McCain/Feingold, limiting free speech. He supported McCain/Kennedy, pushing amnesty. He stood against Bush's tax cuts. He is NOT Republican. Funny, that very label they used against Ron Paul applies more to the front runners.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
Millions of angry GOPers will vote for Ron in a general, since they won't have Romney or Huck to vote for anymore.

noztnac
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM

He's a flaming liberal.

JimInNY
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
That site is infested with nazis. One of the moderators being the worst.

RageAgainstDC
02-06-2008, 11:01 AM
so... we still need more proof that independent is the way to go?

Shellshock1918
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
h ttp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=519941

they won't be laughing come January 2009, when Hillary is sworn in. A pro-war Republican will not win in November. If the GOP loves this war so much, they will go down with it. The American people have had enough.

Eponym_mi
02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Interesting.

Fyretrohl
OH, and lest we forget...He almost left the Republican Party to run as Kerry's VP, as I recall.

pacelli
Funny how a little discussion-- either positive or negative-- keeps someone's name in their minds, eh?

wgadget
02-06-2008, 11:05 AM
McCain is not a conservative. His only redeeming aspect to the 'Hannity's' out there is his position on the war. He supported McCain/Feingold, limiting free speech. He supported McCain/Kennedy, pushing amnesty. He stood against Bush's tax cuts. He is NOT Republican. Funny, that very label they used against Ron Paul applies more to the front runners.

Not to mention his arrogant, boastful, nasty demeanor and well-known hot temper.

The guy is not fit for the Presidency.

Now compare to Ron Paul, that is, when he's not being cornered in a fixed msm debate.

wgadget
02-06-2008, 11:06 AM

I think the only drawback with going independent is $$$$$. But that can be dealt with in a Revolution, eh?

Maverick
02-06-2008, 11:16 AM
they won't be laughing come January 2009, when Hillary is sworn in. A pro-war Republican will not win in November. If the GOP loves this war so much, they will go down with it. The American people have had enough.

I'm starting to think that's just part of their plan. I mean, think about it...Hannity's ratings would shoot through the roof if Hillary gets elected. He'd have plenty of job security with someone in the whitehouse who he can bitch and moan about for the next 4 years.

Another reason why I'm thinking this way also has to do with the coming economic situation. It has gotten to the point where it almost can't be stopped now. So, what should the GOP do to deflect the blame from Bush for the economic reciession? Let Hillary have it. Then when the economy falls apart they can just blame it on her and the Dems, and rush back into power in Congress in 2010 pretending to be our "saviors." :rolleyes:

wgadget
02-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm starting to think that's just part of their plan. I mean, think about it...Hannity's ratings would shoot through the roof if Hillary gets elected. He'd have plenty of job security with someone in the whitehouse who he can bitch and moan about for the next 4 years.

Another reason why I'm thinking this way also has to do with the coming economic situation. It has gotten to the point where it almost can't be stopped now. So, what should the GOP do to deflect the blame from Bush for the economic reciession? Let Hillary have it. Then when the economy falls apart they can just blame it on her and the Dems, and rush back into power in Congress in 2010 pretending to be our "saviors." :rolleyes:

Like Hannity hasn't been talking about Hillary non-stop for the last 9 months already....sheesh.

american empire
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM

Another reason why I'm thinking this way also has to do with the coming economic situation. It has gotten to the point where it almost can't be stopped now. So, what should the GOP do to deflect the blame from Bush for the economic reciession? Let Hillary have it. Then when the economy falls apart they can just blame it on her and the Dems, and rush back into power in Congress in 2010 pretending to be our "saviors."

well said sir...couldnt have said it any better

regarding the forums .....these gop scoundrels would rather promote their conservative aganda rather than think about the issues and the american peole....why is freakin abortion more important than having a sound economy....

these idiots just make me sick

dawnbt
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
A lot of them are saying they would vote for Ron Paul as an independent to "send a message" to the GOP.

+10000

pacelli
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Just like Ann Coulter is now coming out and saying she'll vote for Hillary over McCain.

She certainly jumped on the Clinton train pretty fast.

ToryNotion
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM

He "reached across the aisle" and forgot the come back. McCain will do only what helps John McCain attain power and prestige so he whored himself out to the democrats.

Kotin
02-06-2008, 03:08 PM
for one, they believe he actually did threaten to leave the Republican party in 2000 and go independent, despite his current denial

but instead he played it safe and snuggled up to Bush for 7 years waiting for "his turn".

pacelli
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
He "reached across the aisle" and forgot the come back. McCain will do only what helps John McCain attain power and prestige so he whored himself out to the democrats.

McCain-Feingold

McCain-Kennedy

Gang of 14

Keating Five Scandal

xerigen
02-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah.. I'd read but I was IP banned even though I've never even visited the website before. Interesting tactic, do they block all university IPs? Old bald white men only?

AlbemarleNC0003
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM

CTRL+V would really make your day a lot easier. I've read this same crap from you about 20 times today. Just fucking knock it off. If you want to start a third party run, there's a forum for that. Sheesh.

sharedvoice
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
McCain is a piece of shit. I am a military serviceman with over 10 years Active Duty service in the United States Marines and I personally think John McFonda is a disgrace to America's military. You should read my post why I think he's a low-life turdpusher. I'd like to drop kick him in the head if I had the chance.

You should read my post here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=112819
to find out why I despise this man, This John McCain is a real piece of work folks. NEO-CON to the HILT and if he ever were to become President this country is in for a world of f*cking pain. I am going to do everything in my power to stop that freaking SOB from ever setting foot in the White House. Oh, did I mention I would like to break his freakin' thumbs off? I'm getting annoyed seeing those poo stains on his fingernails everytime he raises his thumbs up while trying to make a point. :eek:

manny
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
The truth is much of the GOP elite love McCain - and they've been pulling favors like crazy with the media to get him pumped up. McCain is the neo-conservative wet dream - endless war to feed the military industrial complex, knows nothing about economics so will leave it to the Fed, loves illegal immigration to provide cheap labor in the factories and has fought for restrictions on how much people can criticise politicians (whaddya mean "1st Amendment"?)

It is ridiculous to call McCain a "maverick". He is only a maverick in the most contemptible sense of standing up for the elite against the people. This complex point can be reduced to one phrase "McCain-Kennedy". I would love to hear Dr Paul utter that phrase once during a televised debate. Really try to work some sense into those "Republicans" supporting McCain - he works with the far left to grant amnesty. It is terrible.

Anyone thinking about giving up read this account of the American Revolution:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/jonah070300.asp

Note the paragraph:

John Hart, of New Jersey, had his home destroyed while he was away signing the Declaration and his wife was on her death bed. Hunted by the British, he eventually made his way home to find his mill wrecked, his house destroyed, his wife long buried and his 13 children taken away. He went to his death without ever finding them. These were just some of the hardships, and yet not one signer renounced his pledge or defected to the British.

We've got to make a stand. Others are talking elsewhere but surely Texas is our best shot? Is Ron doing anything out there?

This nomination process is not over. Not even close. Ron is the only conservative running. People will realise that - it's simply a question of can we make sure they do before they vote. Stand up and fight.

jmdrake
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Wow! These guys are sounding more upbeat about Ron Paul than a LOT of people at RonPaulForums today! What gives?

Ira Aten
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM

Doesn't support torture? Are you kidding me? What do you call breaking into a mans home, armed to the teeth and disarming him and his family so that INDIVIDUAL cannot insure his own family's survival? You call the "spreading freedom?" I call it torture of the mind, to wonder when ones door is going to be kicked in and ones family member shot to death, in the event they move, and it is mistaken for a "hostile act".

Taking a man's freedom, is torture of the worst kind.

McCain is proposing 100 years of occupation of a foreign country. He supports the Patriot act, John Warner Defense Authorization bill (military commissions act) and all sorts of measures which have banished habeus corpus. Isn't taking our Constitution and shredding it, pretty much torture of our people?

Such actions "my friend" constitute torture of the mind.

Each day, Americans who are not sheeple, wonder when the "struggle against extremists" will take another of our freedoms to speak out, or have privacy, based soley upon "friends" who think like John McCain, and believe they are only taking our freedoms, to insure our safety, against those who want to "take our freedoms".

Don't you get it? How are we ENFORCE DEMOCRACY against someone? If they wanted Democracy in Iraq or Iran or Syria, they would have figured it out 3,000 years ago.

Our nation is 300 years old. Theirs is 3,000. Don't you think if they wanted a Democracy, they could have figured it out without us breaking down their doors in order to disarm them, long enough to tell them how to be free?

Uh, they don't want us there. They don't want freedom. If they did, they would change their religion, which is their damned system of government. Their government is their religion, and their religion is their government.

We can stay there 100 years, and lose a million American lives.

But they will still want their religion to be their government, and their government to be their religion.

Ronald Reagan figured it out in Lebanon and pulled the troops out.

Ron Paul knows it, and learned from Reagan. Yet the Republican party adores Reagan, but calls Ron Paul crazy?????

Who is crazier. A guy who finally realizes he is wrong, or a guy who refuses to ever believe he may be wrong?