PDA

View Full Version : Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth

Oyate
02-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Well my fellow R3VOlUTIONARIES, a quick glance at the numbers suggests we got our asses handed to us. But that's just the delegate count and to tell you the truth I could give a flying squirrel about that.

All I care about is the raw popular vote. I want to see how many of us there are. I saw RPR got about 20,000 votes in AZ alone. That's 19,500 more than I was personally aware of.

So while many of you youngsters are weeping and wailing and gnashing your teeth in frustration, I'm like "cool! Me and 20,000 of my buddies in Arizona stood and were counted yesterday".

Hey, up to few years ago nobody even showed the delegate count. Nobody even wanted to talk about the fact that the popular vote doesn't mean squat. Remember that whole FL recount thing with Gore and nobody understood why the votes didn't matter? There's a reason for that. It's because nobody understood their vote didn't matter.

Bottom line, it's been a ton of fun to fight for freedom with you guys, I'm honored deeply to work with you and anyone who's still up for the fight has a ready friend in me.

Let's all have a hamburger and a milk shake and relax for a bit before jumping back in. You down?

David805
02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Funny thing is.. A lot of these states have mail in ballots. The results won't be totaly counted for days.

Just something to keep in mind.

Mehh... The way this country is going Ron Paul better become our next prez, If he doesn't there is going to be a REAL revolution when the dollar bottoms out and this country goes into a Depression.

It might already be too late for Ron to be able to fix it.. The GOP and Dem's have screwed this country up so much.. It might take 3-4 Ron pauls in the white house to fix things.

tarabyte
02-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Well I know at least 10 local people here in AZ who voted for RP.

Surprisingly, my brother called me up and said he voted for him, even though he didn't seem at all receptive to voting for RP a month ago. I guess he took my advice and watched some YT vids. Although he didn't seem all that gung-ho about it, more like he was voting for the only one who came off non-evil rather than voting for someone he really was interested in supporting.

Oyate
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Wow. Totally serious. There are 20,000-odd patriots in Arizona alone. A single patriot is worth at least 2 normal humans. That gives us the effective potential of like 40,000 ladies and bros!

If only elections were based on who could chop the most wood and carry the most water in a given time period. Dudes, that's where we would totally rule. We totally kill at fund raising which is basically the same thing....

Or maybe like if elections were based on who had the most love. Again, we would have killed on that one. We can love harder than anyone.

OK that sounded totally screwed up.

We can love better than any party around.

Whoa dude, that was way worse. Sounds like a pr0n film.

Hey wait a second! I think I'm onto something! OMFG! It's so basic! OK, we can still win and I'm gonna tell you how. Remember that whole thing with Raechel and Liv and the YouTubes? Yup, time to take it a step further. From now on the deal is become a patriot, learn your Constitution, pass a short test and you get laid by a smoking patriot female.

What? Bad idea? Fine, whatever.

Oyate
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Funny thing is.. A lot of these states have mail in ballots. The results won't be totaly counted for days.

Yeah! There you go! Listen to this guy.

Just something to keep in mind.

Agreed. Keeping things in mind is generally a good idea.

Mehh... The way this country is going Ron Paul better become our next prez, If he doesn't there is going to be a REAL revolution when the dollar bottoms out and this country goes into a Depression.

I didn't understand your accent. Did you say "mech"? Anyways, we're headed for a depression anyways (Fed will have it so) and what you are about to say is the money shot,.

It might already be too late for Ron to be able to fix it.. The GOP and Dem's have screwed this country up so much.. It might take 3-4 Ron pauls in the white house to fix things.

Good thing there are 20,000 of us in Arizona alone. We are the PaulBots.

Oyate
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Well I know at least 10 local people here in AZ who voted for RP.

Surprisingly, my brother called me up and said he voted for him, even though he didn't seem at all receptive to voting for RP a month ago. I guess he took my advice and watched some YT vids. Although he didn't seem all that gung-ho about it, more like he was voting for the only one who came off non-evil rather than voting for someone he really was interested in supporting.

Hey allright! Wooo-hoooo! I brought in 2 of my clients, 1 of my employees, 2 of my business associates, 1 of my relatives and that's all I know about. That's after thousands of pieces of literature passed out, hundreds of signs, the dozens of phone calls, the endless conference calls, so how many of these votes are down to me and you?

All of them dude. Each of us can take ample credit in each other. We can change America. We have the strength.