PDA

View Full Version : ********RON Paul Out Of The Race????**************

greeksta59
02-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Do you think it is over for Ron Paul now that Super Tuesday is over? This is an absolute win for Ron Paul. We all always knew that Ron Paul was not going to get enough delegates to steal the nomination. He just needs enough to bring to the convention, which he has. The plan was to make it to a brokered convention, so that the message would get out to all of the republicans. The delegates are in fact uncommitted and many of them may not even know who Ron Paul is.

By having a brokered convention, they will all hear the message, no matter how the media has tried to black him out. The media will have no choice but to show the good doctor and his message as the whole thing will be televised. It will be run by the GOP, not the biased main stream media. This is what we need. Everyone will be watching if there is a brokered convention, Republican and Democrat. Whether the good doctor gets elected or not, the seed of freedom will be planted.

People will start to awaken from their apathy and question the things going on around them. It happened to me, and all it took was hearing Ron Paul speak 1 time. I used to watch Fox News almost exclusively when I was in the Army, and even after I had gotten out. I didn't even notice that the Neocons were hijacking the Republican Party. After hearing Ron Paul speak in length, and agreeing with so much of what he said, I did some more research on him and the Libertarian Party. I realized that I am not only a conservative Republican, I am also a Libertarian. Ronald Reagan once said, "If you analyze it, I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism". This speaks volumes to all those who think that Mitt Romney is a conservative and it is laughable to think that McCain is. Having said that, I think that no matter which way you lean politically, we all have a little libertarian in us. We are all Americans. This country was founded on the platform Ron Paul is running his campaign on.

We have gotten far away from what our founding fathers intended for us. But know this; the message absolutely does not have to "finish fourth, along with the candidate". Not if We the People keep fighting. Even if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, the reason it is about the message is because people die, but the message doesn't have to. It is up to all of us to carry on that message. If you truly believe in the words that Dr Paul speaks about freedom and liberty, then the message can never "finish fourth".

This is called the Ron Paul Revolution. Even if Ron Paul isn't elected, and the status quo continues, then it is still a revolution. I am not saying that people need to arm themselves, but that We the People must rise up and be heard. Let the powers that be know that we will not give up our freedoms anymore. We need to be organized, and that is what this campaign has already started. The meet-ups. The forums. The blogs. The websites. It is already there. This is the framework for our revolution. There are many things we can do to continue the fight.

Don't Give Up!

Stand proudly behind the Freedom Fighter Dr. Ron Paul.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article2501.html

Bubba
02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
quadruple BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Voluntaryist
02-06-2008, 10:33 AM
The thread title pissed me off, but then the contents of the post made me smile! :)

allyinoh
02-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Yeah the thread title is misleading and made me want to post something mean. ;)

He's said time and time again that he's in this until people stop donating and stop supporting.

Lucid American
02-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I've been thinking lately about how whenever a child asks his parents what it means to be an American, Ron Paul is who the parent talks about when they answer him.

My big question is, how do we get to a brokered convention from here?

John P Slevin
02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
We all always knew that Ron Paul was not going to get enough delegates to steal the nomination. He just needs enough to bring to the convention, which he has. The plan was to make it to a brokered convention, so that the message would get out to all of the republicans.

There is absolutely no hope in hell of a Paul delegate led brokered convention. Any Paul delegates who might cause trouble at the convention will find themselves fighting to be seated...once seated, they'll have trouble voting, on anything. That's the way it works.

The only logical move for Paul and his supporters is an independent/third party run. Till then, you are playing their game.

Bubba
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Any mention of these words means you didn't read / understand the original post and are acting exactly like Romney and McCain did in the CA debate and who got chastized for it by RP for acting like a bunch of leetle girls.

The point this fine fellow is making is that the seeds of WAKE UP ALL YOU FREAKING IDIOTS have been planted and WILL be brought to harvest should we tend the garden from this point foward.

Whether under the banner of Ron Paul or his son or WHOFREAKINGEVER, it doesn't matter -- the revolution towards freedom from slavery (sound familiar?) has begun.

Too much information has leaked out -- it is like acid, eating its way through the sludge that is the American mind-set of fear-based compliance to ACTION-REACTION-SOLUTION (ie 9-11 = take our liberties PLEASE to make us safer = mind-numbing complacency sets in and the cycle perpetuates itself.)

Get out there and spread the word. It's all a matter of critical mass and information dissemination at this point. Still too much ignorance out there to even mention vote fraud but there, I said it anyway. :rolleyes:

Nic4Truth
02-06-2008, 10:53 AM
you scared me w/ this title!

Elle
02-06-2008, 11:18 AM
We all need to pull together and help out any way we can with states that have NOT voted. We can make phone calls and write letters to voters. We have to do whatever it takes to get the word spread like wildfire. We should be writing letters to the editor of all local papers in the states that have not voted. People read their hometown papers. Ads are cheap in small town papers too. We have to be the media on the local level.

Bubba
02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
This IS just the beginning.

Support http://www.ronpaulnewspaper.com

Vive la Freedom of the Press

christagious
02-06-2008, 11:42 AM
This IS just the beginning.

Support http://www.ronpaulnewspaper.com

Vive la Freedom of the Press

Actually you want to say "Viva la freedom..." If you say vive, it is simply the present tense saying the freedom of the press lives, or is living.. What you are trying to say is "long live freedom of the press" in which case you use VIVA, which is the subjunctive form of the verb "vivir" which means to live.

I'm a Spanish Education major at the University of Akron, so please forgive me

Czolgosz
02-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Actually you want to say "Viva la freedom..." If you say vive, it is simply the present tense saying the freedom of the press lives, or is living.. What you are trying to say is "long live freedom of the press" in which case you use VIVA, which is the subjunctive form of the verb "vivir" which means to live.

lol an itch you had to scratch. :D

markrink
02-06-2008, 11:57 AM
There is absolutely no hope in hell of a Paul delegate led brokered convention. Any Paul delegates who might cause trouble at the convention will find themselves fighting to be seated...once seated, they'll have trouble voting, on anything. That's the way it works.

The only logical move for Paul and his supporters is an independent/third party run. Till then, you are playing their game.

yes we are playing there game move to 3rd party and we will be playing no game what little mida we have now will be gone and balot probs will be huge no to mention this hurting the cause becuse we have people planing to run for county /state ofices in the repblican party on a ron paul plat form and this would kill there campains the revalotion will go on nomater what

Bubba
02-06-2008, 12:01 PM

I defer to your wisdom :o

Gadsden Flag
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
At this point I do think he should drop out.

His fate has been determined in most peoples mind as irrelevant. He should just focus on keeping his seat in congress now.

Not trying to be pessimistic, but it really is over at this point. Even if he won a state I might still say this. He needed to win 2 or 3 and make some waves in the media, the same way that they are now talking about the surprising amount of states which Huckabee won.

literatim
02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Gadsden Flag, quit trolling.

greeksta59
02-06-2008, 01:47 PM
i know when i first read this i was soo happy! :)