View Full Version : OK NOW I'm SCARED

jaybone
05-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Comrades:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55825

King George, how IRONIC!

CurtisLow
05-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah it's scary! Really in the back of my brain it has popped up weekly in my thoughts.

I see another 9/11 going down before bush gets out of office that the bush and company stage and the whole country is locked down. No new President. We are all ruled under the dictator bush. What a nightmare! You know what gets me.. If our government was run as a private business (which it is) all those liars, crooks, thefts would be in jail or at least fired for what they have done. But they all seem to be above the law.

JosephTheLibertarian
05-24-2007, 10:19 AM
This wouldn't be any "communist utopian state" America would be a straight-up warmongering Fascist state, corporatism, and I'd leave America before this day!

MsDoodahs
05-24-2007, 01:16 PM
At another forum where I participate, one of the members had a panic attack when she read about this.

I feel really bad for people who have been asleep and are just now waking up. This has to be almost overwhelming for them.

:(

mdh
05-24-2007, 01:28 PM
At another forum where I participate, one of the members had a panic attack when she read about this.

I feel really bad for people who have been asleep and are just now waking up. This has to be almost overwhelming for them.

:(

Most people won't hear about it. Of those who do, most won't read the actual text. Of those who do, most will assume that it'd only be used in a way that is wholly responsible. What you're left with is maybe 1% of people who will actually be bothered by it at all, and only maybe 33% of those will be really alarmed. If you have doubts, go ask some people at the local supermarket (heck, do it anyway, start some discourse...)

mrapathy
05-26-2007, 02:44 AM
I dont want to trust others anymore so I read what legal documents and policy plans I can. legalize sucks.

its ironic king george. I have heard he is related to royalty as well the irrational democrats messages claiming all that. if only they could put out a rational message with evidence but it seems they always want trust with no proof. then again libertarians and republicans all have the same problems at describing things.

evidence sucks cause it can take a ton of information and reading to supply the meaning. then you have to have someone understand it all. its better than
no evidence and blind trust which is easily mislead.

BuddyRey
05-26-2007, 02:47 AM
Not only is Bush the descendant of bluebloods and directly linked to the European Royal Families, but he's also the cousin and fraternity brother of John Kerry, which somehow was kept from public knowledge during the '04 election. Some Freedom of Choice, huh?

mrapathy
05-26-2007, 03:37 AM
He is also cousins with Hugh Hefner both Kerry and Bush. In fact Hefner invited them over to the ranch.

Kregener
05-26-2007, 07:51 AM
If you let them run you out of America, you missed the intent of the 2nd Amendment altogether.

cujothekitten
05-26-2007, 08:13 AM
I put an interview with Jerome Corsi talking about this on digg

http://www.digg.com/politics/GEORGE_BUSH_S_POWER_GRAB_IS_MARTIAL_LAW_COMING