PDA

View Full Version : Lots of sheep out there

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:09 AM
How the hell can you get through to these retards? I mean really, McCain? Hillary? I know Americans are dumb, but this really takes the cake. Will it really be possible to herd them into the polls for Ron, or are they too far gone?

m72mc
02-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Donīt you know ? Ron is winning already, thatīs why they need to use fraud and media blackout.

spread the message!

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Donīt you know ? Ron is winning already, thatīs why they need to use fraud and media blackout.

spread the message!

I've been making that excuse for a while, but you can't be in denial forever. The sheeple hugely outnumber us, on the order of 10x-20x. I'm just asking if you guys really think it's possible to herd these idiots into the polls for Ron.

Sarge
02-06-2008, 10:28 AM
The sheep, or their children sheepets, will wake up as they are loaded onto planes or ships to head to another war.

You can bet they will have the Canadian and Mexican border sealed this time around.

Watch which candidates children or parents scream the loudest or try to get an exemtion.

Sad to say, am not going to feel sorry, except for Dr. Paul youth. Dr, Paul tried to warn them and yet they vote for more war.

MJfromCT
02-06-2008, 10:29 AM
They are idiots or atleast completely ignorant but obviously willing to be steered, so we must figure out new tactics in which to shepherd them.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
The sheep, or their children sheepets, will wake up as they are loaded onto planes or ships to head to another war.

You can bet they will have the Canadian and Mexican border sealed this time around.

Watch which candidates children or parents scream the loudest or try to get an exemtion.

Sad to say, am not going to feel sorry, except for Dr. Paul youth. Dr, Paul tried to warn them and yet they vote for more war.

Yeah, it's inevitable. I will feel bad for the RP youth, but the other fuckers, let them burn in hell.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:33 AM
They are idiots or atleast completely ignorant but obviously willing to be steered, so we must figure out new tactics in which to shepherd them.

I was thinking that we haven't spent enough time working out the sheeple psychology. I'm sure it's not that sophisticated, but there is some kind of tactic we are missing we must adapt to our campaign .

Thom1776
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
It's brainwashing.

THEY ARE BRAINWASHED!!

That's how you must treat these people. They are generally intelligent, they have just been carefully conditioned since childhood to believe that everything is the way it's supposed to be, and that suggesting anything different or that we must change things is crazy conspiracy stuff.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:43 AM
It's brainwashing.

THEY ARE BRAINWASHED!!

That's how you must treat these people. They are generally intelligent, they have just been carefully conditioned since childhood to believe that everything is the way it's supposed to be, and that suggesting anything different is crazy conspiracy stuff.

The brainwashing is almost identical to the type of propaganda you see in the old newsreels from Nazi Germany. They really learned a lot from them. Maybe we should consider some of those propaganda techniques as we go along.

Thom1776
02-06-2008, 10:45 AM
We need to start kidnapping them one at a time and deprogram them!

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:46 AM
It's brainwashing.

THEY ARE BRAINWASHED!!

That's how you must treat these people. They are generally intelligent, they have just been carefully conditioned since childhood to believe that everything is the way it's supposed to be, and that suggesting anything different or that we must change things is crazy conspiracy stuff.

By the way, they are not intelligent. Public schools, colleges and universities are all a joke. I went to school with the "smart" ones and they were pretty stupid. A lot of people still don't understand how electricity works and how to preform simple algebra. If they were smart, the brainwashing would be very obvious and wouldn't work.

MJfromCT
02-06-2008, 10:47 AM
They are brainwashed to some compacity however aren't we Ron Paul supporters born and raised under the same conditions. How did we filter out the noise and hear the message of truth? We must trace our steps and figure out when,where and why we no longer saw reality as our schools, media and politicians told us it was.

Jae0
02-06-2008, 10:49 AM
When you talk to people emphasize the positives. His second place finishes in states (most people dont know anything about winner take all anyway), talk about his fundraising, and his stances on the issues.

Thom1776
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM
They are brainwashed to some compacity however aren't we Ron Paul supporters born and raised under the same conditions. How did we filter out the noise and hear the message of truth? We must trace our steps and figure out when,where and why we no longer saw reality as our schools, media and politicians told us it was.

First step: Strap them in a chair and show them "Freedom To Fascism".

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:52 AM

I guess I never saw it that way because my parents always taught me better. For one, we never watched commercials in my house. My parents always made a huge deal out of muting the TV when commercials came on. Another thing is that I learned everything at home, school was so shitty and far behind that my mother and father would just show me algebra, calculus, etc years before I was taught it in school.

They always were talking about how fucked up police are and how you should always question their motives. I guess people just trust the shitty system to serve and protect them from day one. God damn it, do I hate sheeple.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:55 AM
When you talk to people emphasize the positives. His second place finishes in states (most people dont know anything about winner take all anyway), talk about his fundraising, and his stances on the issues.

NO WAY!! That's way too much for sheeple to think about. One thing I've learned from canvasing is you can't let them think. You have to herd them. I just feel there has got to be a way to do this on a more massive scale.

TruthisTreason
02-06-2008, 10:57 AM
I tried to talk some sense into a few sheeple.... Once guy was voting Barack because he was against raiding medical mary jane patients. When I told him about Ron Paul's views .. the war on drugs... freedom to choose for yourself...etc.. He came back with .... "I'm voting for Obama, because I just want it decriminalized not legalized" .... :rolleyes: People are clueless... It makes me realized that I for one must be different from most people.. Maybe what we believe isn't for everyone.. Maybe they can't handle being free...!

Thom1776
02-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Before showing them "Freedom To Fascism", watch a couple of movies with them: "They Live" and "The Matrix". Don't say anything about it pertaining to the real world, though. Just watch those movies and let the concepts sink into their heads. THEN watch FTF.

Edu
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version
http://video.google.com/url?docid=-1656880303867390173

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Before showing them "Freedom To Fascism", watch a couple of movies with them: "They Live" and "The Matrix". Don't say anything about it pertaining to the real world, though. Just watch those movies and let the concepts sink into their heads. THEN watch FTF.

They Live!! That movie is great. I don't know if it will work, most people think it's a "corny 80s movie." Plus, everyone saw The Matrix, it just didn't sink in. FUCK!!!!! I HATE SHEEPLE!!!! THEY ARE ALL AROUND ME, AT WORK, THE STORES, ON THE STREET AND IN THE POLLS!!!!

Edu
02-06-2008, 11:14 AM
They Live!! That movie is great. I don't know if it will work, most people think it's a "corny 80s movie." Plus, everyone saw The Matrix, it just didn't sink in. FUCK!!!!! I HATE SHEEPLE!!!! THEY ARE ALL AROUND ME, AT WORK, THE STORES, ON THE STREET AND IN THE POLLS!!!!They are in the jury box, and the grand jury too.

jointhefightforfreedom
02-06-2008, 11:18 AM
ask them! WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM??
and watch these vids
http://jointhefightforfreedom.com/node/88

Rob
02-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I was thinking that we haven't spent enough time working out the sheeple psychology. I'm sure it's not that sophisticated, but there is some kind of tactic we are missing we must adapt to our campaign .

I have and I've even done it to success! Just tell them Ron Paul is winning or we expect him to win whatever state you're in. You can even use facts like debate polls or volunteer networks or money raised. They're usually confused at first, but are frighteningly easy to convince. Basically I just watched what Mitt Romney and McCain's campaigns did and then copied that. It works!

We just all seem to have our notions of how America actually is comprised of smart, good people. No, it's not. Stop fooling yourselves, if you want to win, just copy the winners' tactics, it's easy and effective!

constituent
02-06-2008, 11:24 AM

sex, sports, appeals to their emotions.

MJfromCT
02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
I have and I've even done it to success! Just tell them Ron Paul is winning or we expect him to win whatever state you're in. You can even use facts like debate polls or volunteer networks or money raised. They're usually confused at first, but are frighteningly easy to convince. Basically I just watched what Mitt Romney and McCain's campaigns did and then copied that. It works!

We just all seem to have our notions of how America actually is comprised of smart, good people. No, it's not. Stop fooling yourselves, if you want to win, just copy the winners' tactics, it's easy and effective!

Perhaps this is why Ron Paul did better in those northern most states. We and the media believed he had a chance up there and the people considered him a realistic option and many of them voted for him. You may be on to something, sir.

barbz
02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
The sad thing is that most people don't like being woke up. The more you force it, the more they resist. Being a part of this Ron Paul Revolution probably did as much to wake me up as anything else. I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time with the right frame of mind.

jeff43
02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Just because they disagree with you and vote for someone else doesn't make them sheep or idiots. People disagree on the issues. Some people want what Obama and Hillary are saying like universal health care. Some people like McCain because he's more moderate than the average conservative. It's just the way it is. People disagree. If we agreed on everything all the time, it wouldn't be a very interesting world.

tomveil
02-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Just because they disagree with you and vote for someone else doesn't make them sheep or idiots. People disagree on the issues. Some people want what Obama and Hillary are saying like universal health care. Some people like McCain because he's more moderate than the average conservative. It's just the way it is. People disagree. If we agreed on everything all the time, it wouldn't be a very interesting world.

This post is very true.

Differences of opinion will always create conflict. Myself, I would probably vote for a "Ron Paul Democrat" over a "Ron Paul Republican" IF we were actually to the point where the big things (War, Civil Liberties, Economy) were already taken care of. People who are informed and don't agree with Ron Paul, I respect.

However, most people cannot name what "their" candidate actually stands for. Those are the people that make me ill.

barbz
02-06-2008, 11:40 AM

I don't think anyone is saying that. At least I'm not... My concern is that msm didn't give people enough to make an informed decision and even went as far as to use their status to influence decisions. There's really no doubt about it.

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 11:40 AM
I think there are quite a few sheep on this site too.

Rob
02-06-2008, 11:45 AM

I'm sure we have some among our ranks, perhaps the people who conform to anti-conformist values like Emos, or maybe the ones I convinced!

In any event, I see you changed from Giuliani to Ron Paul when he dropped out. I believe you were a poster over at his forums. So why did you decide to back Paul?

tuckessee
02-06-2008, 11:48 AM
The brainwashing is almost identical to the type of propaganda you see in the old newsreels from Nazi Germany. They really learned a lot from them. Maybe we should consider some of those propaganda techniques as we go along.It must be remembered that Nazi propaganda was based on the Wilsonian propaganda techniques that sold WW1 to an unwilling US public. The "Big Lie" is an American invention and institution. Madison Ave. is based on it.

MJfromCT
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Some people accept the idea of universal healthcare is our only option. How many of these same people have put any amount of research into why the cost of healthcare has risen exponentially? How many of them understand there is a real dollar crisis and how it effects everyone of us? How many of them have studied the effects of illegal workers taking jobs from legal citizens and accepting less than competitive wages with no benefits? How many of them have questioned why we have a wellfare system and why is it allowed to continue and grow while the benefits of it have been proven to be a grand failure? How many of them support a war in Iraq and protecting the borders of that country but don't realize how poorly we protect our borders here at home? How many of these people understand the dollar is not backed by gold or of anything tangible and can be created at essentially whatever amount deemed necessary? If these people can debate these questions at a remedial level then I will accept the idea that they have differing opinions. Until then, they are sheep.

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:00 PM

Damn, that actually make a lot of sense. Copy the other guys. Well it's a bit late for NJ, but good idea.

notagain
02-06-2008, 12:02 PM
The sheeple are all around us. Ex. I have been talking to my friends about RP for a while now. They all agree with RP, and they especially liked thatRP was for online poker. So, what does the bird brain do yesterday, he go's to the poll (illinois), and they ask him, which party, democrat or republican, and he pauses for a moment, and says democrat! He voted for Obama. He knows NOTHING about him except..... CHANGE!

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Some people accept the idea of universal healthcare is our only option. How many of these same people have put any amount of research into why the cost of healthcare has risen exponentially? How many of them understand there is a real dollar crisis and how it effects everyone of us? How many of them have studied the effects of illegal workers taking jobs from legal citizens and accepting less than competitive wages with no benefits? How many of them have questioned why we have a wellfare system and why is it allowed to continue and grow while the benefits of it have been proven to be a grand failure? How many of them support a war in Iraq and protecting the borders of that country but don't realize how poorly we protect our borders here at home? How many of these people understand the dollar is not backed by gold or of anything tangible and can be created at essentially whatever amount deemed necessary? If these people can debate these questions at a remedial level then I will accept the idea that they have differing opinions. Until then, they are sheep.

"...debate these questions at a remedial level then I will accept the idea that they have differing opinions. Until then, they are sheep."

PERFECT!!!

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 12:05 PM

HAHAHAHA, your user name is priceless!!

barbz
02-06-2008, 12:07 PM
The sheeple are all around us. Ex. I have been talking to my friends about RP for a while now. They all agree with RP, and they especially liked thatRP was for online poker. So, what does the bird brain do yesterday, he go's to the poll (illinois), and they ask him, which party, democrat or republican, and he pauses for a moment, and says democrat! He voted for Obama. He knows NOTHING about him except..... CHANGE!

"It would be funny if it just weren't so sad." ~Stephen T Colbert

Giuliani was there on 911
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm sure we have some among our ranks, perhaps the people who conform to anti-conformist values like Emos, or maybe the ones I convinced!

In any event, I see you changed from Giuliani to Ron Paul when he dropped out. I believe you were a poster over at his forums. So why did you decide to back Paul?
I have no idea what you're talking about :D