PDA

View Full Version : A ton of people still have no clue who ron paul is!

THE RED DRAGON
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
I work with a small group of people. 13 as a matter of fact. I just started finding out all about ron paul a month or so ago and got hooked. After spreading the message 7 others went to vote for ron paul yesterday from that 13. And none knew who he was before i talked to them.

Yesterday my wife called one of her friends and her friend asked who the hell is ron paul? Seriously...lots of people see the signs but just because they know the name doesnt mean they know the man and the message. Which i agree its really hard and dissapointing when the media refuses to cover him.

I believe the state of our UNION IS STRONG! Look how many people went out to vote Ron paul yesterday. thats alot of voices out there. And considering that many of us havent known of paul until recently and that a ton of people dont know what he stands for. I think we are doing very good. We are really young in our revolution. And it takes a lil while too blanket this nation with a msg that people arent getting from their tvs. I urge everyone to hang in there.

My personal opinion and its just that is that Paul will eventually run as a 3rd party. I hope so anyways. I hope he takes advantage of these republican debates remaining. You have to realize that the people who we got to vote for paul were Republicans!! If we go indy we can pull repubs,indys,and dems. Especially if mccain and hillary go head 2 head. Then if people read Pauls new book coming out in April that would be huge. Hopefully some of those funds will go towards the campaign and the msg couldnt be clearer. Keep the faith. I might just be dreaming..but i dont wanna wake up. Ron Paul is the only clear shining light.