PDA

View Full Version : Stand and Fight - But USE Your Intellect!

rexsolomon
02-06-2008, 09:52 AM
A frontal attack against a larger army never works.
That in the essence is what we tried to do.

All Ron Paul libertarians and constitutionalists should make a pact.

Get RAND Paul elected as Senator. Keep the movement alive.

Move to the state with the most votes for Dr. Paul. Lead by example. Make that state become more prosperous than any other state - despite the recession - and then ALL others will listen.

This is a revolution. It is time for a flanking attack.

Unless Dr. Paul gives up, November is still many weeks away. Can the RP campaign still turn things around? Maybe.

Get this in your head: Dr. Paul is a King. He is not a general. Don't expect him to know how to fight and beat the GOP and the Democrats in their own rigged game.

My take? Dr. Paul should have flown to meet leaders in foreign countries worried about the War in Iraq. Galvanizing world-wide support for Dr. Paul can sway the American people. This was never done.

The truth is that the HQ people sucked big time. I have flagged and shouted out on and on even before IOWA how to keep the old people in our fold by REFINING the message about Medicare - and ALL other RP messages that did not work well as a sound bite. But when did the HQ even attempt to refine the message? February 5th! as evidenced by the Daily Dose post below:

"Keeping Our Seniors’ Trust” Slimjim Now Available
February 5th, 2008 by Matt Hawes
We are pleased to announce the release of the Ron Paul: Keeping Our Seniors’ Trust slimjim! Like the “Homeschoolers for Paul” slimjim, this will only be available for download.

Dr. Paul is the only presidential candidate with a plan to protect Social Security and Medicaid/Medicare for all those dependent on it, while allowing younger generations to opt out and save for their own health and retirement needs.

In Congress, Dr. Paul has never voted to spend one dime out of the Social Security Trust Fund for anything other than Social Security. He will not betray our seniors’ trust as president."

Delivering this message on Super Tuesday itself? Too little and too late.

Dr. Paul should rally the troops and call to meet with the real generals. The ones he has right now were not effective.

Stand and Fight! Give me Liberty or give me Death!!!

But please, use your intellect and stop running around like the sky is falling.

The Revolution begins in earnest. NOW.

Forefall
02-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Rand Paul must become president in our lifetimes. Or someone else that follows the message.

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
we need to stay dispersed across the cuntry spreading the message, to concentrate we'd be spending all our time preaching to the choir... like 3rd parties

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Rand Paul must become president in our lifetimes. Or someone else that follows the message.

I'm running 2024, but I'd love to vote for Rand in 2012

2008 is not completley over yet, but there are several questions to answer going foward

Dan Klaus
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Move to the state with the most votes for Dr. Paul. Lead by example. Make that state become more prosperous than any other state - despite the recession - and then ALL others will listen. This is a revolution. It is time for a flanking attack.

New Hampshire style? Once the dust settles - this deserves more discussion and action...let me know if I can help flesh out some ideas to get an idea such as this rolling...

rexsolomon
02-06-2008, 10:06 AM
New Hampshire style? Once the dust settles - this deserves more discussion and action...let me know if I can help flesh out some ideas to get an idea such as this rolling...

Leading by example - and REAL results is all that people understand.

Nobody cares for a bird in the bush - just CASH IN HAND.

This is not the first time I've suggested this. Galt's Gultch (of Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged') is a necessity for the Revolution to succeed.

Only 20% of the populace will ever understand, stand and fight for Liberty. The other 80% just follow like sheep.

I am a Ron Paul freedom fighter and constitutionalist.

I don't give a damn about the elections - only for Dr. Paul.

Indeed, let's flesh out this idea. Thank you.