PDA

View Full Version : 25% Montana? 21% North Dakota? Sounds like they are doing somethign right lets mimic

alienpyro
02-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Why don't we analyze exactly what Montana and North Dakota did to promote Ron Paul and copy them exactly.

BTW first car will be wrapped in the next couple days. Just waiting on final proofs on the design.

Forefall
02-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I heard there is a lower population of sheep in those states, too.

Baaa.

Cinderella
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
i want to wrap my car!!! do i have to pay for that??

me3
02-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I heard there is a lower population of sheep in those states, too.

Baaa.
This sort of condescending attitude is why we have trouble breaking through with the majority of voters.

AlexMerced
02-06-2008, 09:55 AM
we rock caucuses, will prove to win in those state at their state conventions

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
There is a world of difference between the sheeple in New Jersey and the people in Montana. What kind of person would enjoy living in New Jersey just purely on the basis of landscape?

Gadsdenfly
02-06-2008, 09:57 AM
These states are filled with people living highly rural, highly independent lives with thier guns and thier desire to just be left the F*#@ alone. They do not like the federal government and so the RP message strikes a chord. This is pretty hard to mimic in more urban, liberal, populated areas.

Grandson of Liberty
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
These states are filled with people living highly rural, highly independent lives with thier guns and thier desire to just be left the F*#@ alone. They do not like the federal government and so the RP message strikes a chord. This is pretty hard to mimic in more urban, liberal, populated areas.

indeed.

Avalon
02-06-2008, 10:12 AM
we rock caucuses, will prove to win in those state at their state conventions Correction: We could rock caucuses if our supporters would get off their butts and recruit people to the effort by any means possible (they don't need to even like ron paul to vote for you and your "friends").

crazyfacedjenkins
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Correction: We could rock caucuses if our supporters would get off their butts and recruit people to the effort by any means possible (they don't need to even like ron paul to vote for you and your "friends").

It's really tough to recruit people. Sheeple are so brainwashed it would take a lifetime trying to convert them. It's a cultural thing, we are battling a culture of ignorant selfish sheeple.

alienpyro
02-06-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't think Minnesota is like a Montana or North Dakota is it? What was the underlying strategy in Minnesota?

Hook
02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think Minnesota is like a Montana or North Dakota is it? What was the underlying strategy in Minnesota?

We had Scribbler de Stebbing up there.