PDA

View Full Version : I'm very discouraged...BUT I WANT MY VOICE HEARD IN VA! PLEASE READ

Brodown
02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm am with all of you, I too am very discouraged, sad and depressed, I even shed some tears on the way to work today, seeing all of the huge Ron Paul signs on highway 395 North toward DC. Things were looking up, I sent my letter in to become a delegate and than Feb 5th happend and tried to ruin everything knock it all down what we have built up, well guess what I AM NOT READY TO GIVE UP!!! I want my voice heard and I'm sure the other 20 states do as well. I have donated time, effort and money into this campaign and I will continue to DO MORE!!! I beg all of you to continue to stand with me through this movement. I have made my descision Ron Paul is my leader, no matter what "America" thinks they want. I heard nearly half a million Americans casted their vote for Dr. Paul yesterday, can we not be proud of that? I know the turnout sucked yesterday, but LET US HAVE OUR VOICE!!! We deserve that much. All of you who got to use your voice yesterday are lucky to get the chance and I too would like the oppurtunity! The movement needs all of you! The campaign needs all of you! I need all of you! Even if VA is a primary and we will probably have low numbers...I don't care anymore!!! I will fight until the end!!! RON PAUL 2008 RON PAUL FOREVER

Dan Klaus
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
feel the same way...till the end indeed friend..

thx1149
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Isn't Virginia an open primary where you do not need to be registered Republican? I am not understanding, why does Virginia having a primary mean lower numbers if it is an open primary?