PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage from inside HQ?

Bubba
02-06-2008, 09:44 AM
This is a very disturbing and sincere vid from Alaska. :eek: A week old, it foretells of failure and gives reasons for same from within the campaign itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QSX5WrtI

(It's a short one - very succinct and to the point)

I feel sick...:(

fedup100
02-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I believe it and the outcome is obvious.

AgentOrange
02-06-2008, 10:04 AM
:(

Of course the CFR has spies working for Ron Paul. Why wouldn't they? Unfortunately, Ron Paul is too trusting in this regard.

tarabyte
02-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Pretty messed up for the official campaign to get the lead volunteer arrested for frivolous charges. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Ron Paul had moles on his campaign payroll. After all he let racist newsletters slip past him from others under his employ. As great a man as Dr. Paul is, he does seem to have a history of employing those who are untrustworthy :(

Redcard
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
There's more to this story that wasn't told to the grassroots. It's not just frivolus charges. Last time this story was up here, and we started to get some official word, the mods closed it and moved it.

Something happened in Alaska that was bad for the campaign, but I don't think it was a mole.

Bubba
02-06-2008, 10:24 AM
yeah yeah. We always view other people the way we see ourselves. It's the ol' log or splinter in the eye scenario. Guess it's hard to see the evil in others when you don't have it in yourself in the first place. Altruism is a hard road to hoe. sigh. :rolleyes:

The Truth Shall Set Us Free

icon124
02-06-2008, 10:25 AM
oh no this is bad

Bubba
02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
There's more to this story that wasn't told to the grassroots. It's not just frivolus charges. Last time this story was up here, and we started to get some official word, the mods closed it and moved it.

Something happened in Alaska that was bad for the campaign, but I don't think it was a mole.

Still, it's sadly ironic that an RP supporter ends up in jail for his passions, when Diebold and the polling station ptb run free. :( & :mad: Nothing like Divide and Conquer.

Redcard
02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Still, it's sadly ironic that an RP supporter ends up in jail for his passions, when Diebold and the polling station ptb run free. :( & :mad: Nothing like Divide and Conquer.

I suspect that the Ron Paul supporter wasn't nearly as innocent as the video made out.

RonRules
02-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Bergman: That should be your clue.

He doesn't even understand Ron Paul's message. In a video, he was referring to Ron Paul as a "Social Conservative" !

Bubba
02-06-2008, 10:37 AM
No, of course there would have been some "action" on both sides but it saddens me to see the lack of conflict resolution here when that is on the table for the platform.

How can we take Peace to the rest of the world when we can't even do it in Alaska? And, Alaska is kind of like a different country seeings how it's so far away and all (lol) so it's like a prototype for Foreign Policy. A failed prototype.

tarabyte
02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
I suspect that the Ron Paul supporter wasn't nearly as innocent as the video made out.

I've asked around, there's more going on with this than meets the eye. The YT video is leaving things out.

Baba Ram Dass
02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
It doesn't surprise me that a campaign the size of ours has some bad apples. I just hope this example is the exception to the rule.

ambiguousscion
02-06-2008, 11:48 AM
There's always two sides to every story.

entwife
02-06-2008, 01:32 PM
I've asked around, there's more going on with this than meets the eye. The YT video is leaving things out.

Like what? :confused:

dante
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Ron Paul is a social conservative...if you look at many of the bills he has introduced in congress... he just thinks that under our legal structure social issues should be decided at the local level... and if he was at the local level deciding them he would come out quite socially conservative.

dawnbt
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM
It happened in Michigan too! No one wanted to listen.

Sauron
02-06-2008, 02:41 PM
This is a very disturbing and sincere vid from Alaska. :eek: A week old, it foretells of failure and gives reasons for same from within the campaign itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QSX5WrtI

(It's a short one - very succinct and to the point)

I feel sick...:(

It avoids all the details of the arrest. It's very vague. The volunteers are holding back information about this as well as the paid staffers. They must like the drama because if they didn't they would let us know what the arrest charges were and who said and did what. Chances are doing so might reveal too much of the strategy.

timnohio
02-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, the Ron Paul campaign has many trolls lurking to destroy his campaign, and us! Don't think so? Check this out. It is a story written by Jerry Defoe from RonPaulRevolutionRadio.com. We found a rat in his campaign right here in Ohio. :eek: We researched the guy and found he was up to no good. I was very involved with exposing the truth behind this guy....and he was our state coordinator for the campaign! He did everything he could to make sure Ron Paul was not on the ballot in Ohio. As far as the guy in Alaska....there are three sides to every story...your side, their side and the truth. We may never know. Follow the link to read about a rat in Ron Paul's cellar...

http://www.thejershow.com/2008/01/rats-in-ron-pauls-cellar.html

Bradley in DC
02-08-2008, 06:35 PM
It doesn't surprise me that a campaign the size of ours has some bad apples. I just hope this example is the exception to the rule.

Bad official campaign staff is more the rule than the exception. :(

Liberté
02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Obviously this is just one side of the story. I bet we'd probably be singing different tunes if we knew the whole story. Just watching the short video I found several hints that show something is amiss in the story.. did you spot them? dumdumdum... who did it!

Crickett
02-09-2008, 02:25 AM

Well, I do not know what happened in AR. All I know is that I got an email from the new coordinator saying they needed delegates. These delegates must pay $125.00 and then get elected. I was willing to do this. I wrote back. No answer. I wrote again. Finally I got the paperwork myself and wrote again for him to call me. Someone wrote back and said he would call or respond. But he did not. There was about a week left for me to do it, so I wrote a NASTY letter saying I was going to call HQ if he did not get back with me, and did they NEED me to pay this money and become a delegate. Someone (not the coordinator) wrote me back and told me not to, that they had enough. I wrote back and said I still wanted to talk to him, as I was going to run some TV ads and wanted some advice on times, etc., and also I wanted to know the names of the other delegates so I could know they were for Ron. The same woman wrote me back and told me to ask my GOP. LOL. They know nothing, I have been to their meetings and they are all about Huck, so no one would know names of RP delegates, but oh well. I just ran the ads the best I could. I really was all by myself trying to campaign in this county. A meetup group about 45 miles away was able to give me some signs and things when I went there, but I could only make the trip once. I never heard word 1 from this "coordinator" who used to chair the Constitution Party here, before it went under.

Archie
02-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I hate to say it but these guys arn't just talking shit they may not have all the facts of the story but it does seem like there has been sabotage to the RP run

nightlight
02-09-2008, 02:35 AM

Similar grassroots complaints came out of NH as well.