PDA

View Full Version : The best thing you can do..........

Mattsa
02-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Is not vote..........

To vote now gives legitimacy to this corrupt and broken system

Pleas read and understand

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_2908.shtml

kisstheclowns
02-06-2008, 09:01 AM
this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. So what you're saying is......"If you want to speak up about something, be silent!" ......oh, please,,,,

TonySutton
02-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Vote for the person who you feel has the best plan for our country. Everyone person who has taken the time to review the candidates should vote.

jillian
02-06-2008, 09:06 AM
actually, a refusal to vote is a form of protest. research it.

Pauliana
02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
How about going to get your ballot and not filling it in so at least the message is not laziness.... I'm looking at writing in a candidate.

MsDoodahs
02-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I am an anarchist and stopped voting over a decade ago. I do believe that voting is a worthless exercise. I have registered (after struggling with the decision for almost a full year) and I will vote for Ron Paul.

Beyond voting for Ron, I won't be.

I agree with the TS that voting lends credence to a completely corrupt and failed system. That is why I stopped voting and why I won't vote other than for Ron.

I believe that by registering and casting a vote for Ron this time, I'm protesting the system, in the same way my non voting is protesting the system.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it. ;)

princessredtights
02-06-2008, 09:11 AM
If you don't want to vote for Ron Paul, at least vote and write in: None of the Above!

virginiakid
02-06-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm writing in Ron Paul if he doesn't get the nod.