PDA

View Full Version : Why RP has to run indy or 3rd party

ruzz
02-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Ron Paul has to rund indy or 3rd party because it is his and our only chance to win the election. Period. End of conversation. He can't and won't win the republican nomination.

Momentum is on his side and an announcement to run indy would shake it up.

If RP truly wants to be President then staying in at this point as a republican is pure political masturbation.

Peace Out.

werdd
02-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Heres whats really going to happen. Ron is gonna stay in the GOP til the bitter end. Hes gonna milk it for what its worth with name recognition. Then it is up to him, to decide rather or not he will run 3rd party.

Either way i have only 1 name i will write in.

brooklynzoo81
02-06-2008, 08:57 AM
I agree. The republican party is already gone. How in the hell are people voting for Mccain? I guess the majority of Americans are too far gone.

ruzz
02-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I met McCain once on an airplane........he has a weak hand shake.

peace out

smoke.stack
02-06-2008, 09:49 AM
I met McCain once on an airplane........he has a weak hand shake.

peace out

that says a lot.

Computer
02-06-2008, 09:51 AM
It is over within the Republican party for this election. If you thought media attention was low before, just wait. He needs to switch to libertarian for just this election, make it clear that we're still a Republican movement. Ron Paul 2008 - A Real Conservative Choice!

There will be no brokered anything. McCain ran away with it last night.

acptulsa
02-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Damnation. Every third thread is third party run. Can't we consolidate these damned things?

Ron Paul's home state is Texas. Texas' one hundred forty delegates are up for grabs in one month. There is an outstanding chance that if we put those in Dr. Paul's back pocket, we've guaranteed a historic brokered convention with our man as kingmaker. Meanwhile, the Republican primary voters will have all summer to think about the odds that any of their clowns can beat their archnemesis Hillary!

Remember the Alamo?!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
02-06-2008, 09:59 AM
It's the White House or bust!!

Ron Paul independent!