PDA

View Full Version : People associate conservative with "Right Wing" and Bush

RonRules
02-06-2008, 08:45 AM
Ron Paul totally failed to explain the fundamental differences of his conservatism with those of George Bush.

He never mentionned Bush's name in vain and even praised his early foreign policy.

In marketing, you have to differentiate your product.

Kent Snyder' advice lost us this election.

RonRules
02-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Ron Paul constantly tried to hide his Liberterian past. Instead he should have used it to differentiate himself.

For example he could have explained how the founding fathers were really Libertarians.

Spirit of '76
02-06-2008, 09:07 AM
If you believe in Ron's ideas, you are "right wing". In fact, you're far to the Right of the mainstream Republican Party.

Politically-savvy people understand this. I was talking to the state chairman of the WV GOP the other day about political magazines we like. He mentioned that he likes Human Events, then he chuckled and said, "But that's probably not far enough to the Right for you, is it?"

I told him, "Yeah, I prefer Chronicles and The American Conservative."

Welcome to the Right (in every sense of the word) Wing!

RonRules
02-06-2008, 12:24 PM
If you believe in Ron's ideas, you are "right wing". In fact, you're far to the Right of the mainstream Republican Party.

Politically-savvy people understand this. I was talking to the state chairman of the WV GOP the other day about political magazines we like. He mentioned that he likes Human Events, then he chuckled and said, "But that's probably not far enough to the Right for you, is it?"

I told him, "Yeah, I prefer Chronicles and The American Conservative."

Welcome to the Right (in every sense of the word) Wing!

Do the Liberterian test (search World's smallests political quizz). You will see that Liberterians (like Ron Paul) are not to the right at all. They are UP and neither to the left of right.