PDA

View Full Version : How a Ron Paul Conservative can become our next President

dkim68
02-06-2008, 08:40 AM
The candidate needs to pass himself off as something he is not. Possibly run as a Democrat, possibly a Neo-Con Republican. He needs to appeal to the power elite. Like an undercover cop he needs to get inside. Once in the White House he can fire his entire Neo-Con staff up to that point and appoint a new cabinet to take their place composed of Ron Paul conservatives. From there he can f*ck things up for the Neo-Con establishment from the inside out. As Paul has said, they hijacked the Republican party. It's the only way I see we can take it back, short of spilling blood.

Sound good?

archangel689
02-06-2008, 09:38 AM
The candidate needs to pass himself off as something he is not. Possibly run as a Democrat, possibly a Neo-Con Republican. He needs to appeal to the power elite. Like an undercover cop he needs to get inside. Once in the White House he can fire his entire Neo-Con staff up to that point and appoint a new cabinet to take their place composed of Ron Paul conservatives. From there he can f*ck things up for the Neo-Con establishment from the inside out. As Paul has said, they hijacked the Republican party. It's the only way I see we can take it back, short of spilling blood.

Sound good?

I think this is what JFK did.
You know what happened to him.