PDA

View Full Version : 10,000,000 Strong

sedele
02-06-2008, 08:36 AM
My fellow Americans,

Have you ever wondered what would happen if 10,000,000 men and women marched on Washington D.C.?

If 10,000,000 strong marched on Washington D.C. on November 4th instead of casting their vote, which seems to have been deemed worthless or simply uncounted, and demanded that Ron Paul is the candidate “we the people” wish to represent us?

What would the elitists do? What would the neo-cons do? What would the crooked politicians, special interest groups, and lobbyists do? They would cower like the evening from the rising sun, that is what they would do. And deep down inside, you know this to be true!

We must face the fact that Ron Paul is viewed as a radical. And radicals need revolutionary ideas to propel them into the position they were destined to govern. We cannot fight fair in a race with men and women who are crooked to the core. They will lie, cheat and manipulate the truth to make us feel like we are worthless, that we are the minority, that we are crazy, that our dreams are mere illusions, and that our country is not our own.

Ladies and gentlemen, we must think outside the box. The polls are at risk of being tampered with and the debates are obviously being stacked.

I propose that on November 4th, 2008, we boycott the polls and march on Washington as 10,000,000 strong supporters of Ron Paul to demand that he become the next president of the United States of America. At the very least 10,000,000 strong!

If 10,000,000 Americans marched on Washington the city would be paralyzed and our voices would be heard. No media, no matter how corrupt, could avoid such an event or askew what is plain for all to see.

It is time for the patriots of this country to reawaken the American spirit.

I am not proposing that we gather arms and ammunition and storm the White House. I am not suggesting that at all. I am simply proposing a non-violent resolution to the mess that has overtaken our country and polluted our government. We do not need weapons, just Americans.

I propose a reinstallment of the ideals and principles our founding fathers fought so hard to embody for us in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. We simply march straight up to the Capitol and say: Enough is enough! We will not accept no for an answer!

Will you join me in this cause? Think about it for just one moment before you answer.

Is what I am proposing impossible?

Absolutely not!

Every Sunday, dozens of stadiums and thousands of homes, bars, and restaurants are filled to capacity with millions of Americans supporting their favorite sports team. Well, it’s time to show the same fervency for something that is far more important than making the playoffs.

Your civil liberties are at stake. Your economy is in ruins. The sovereignty of the United States of America is at risk of being lost, and “we the people” cannot stand by and allow this to happen. We must NOT go gently into the night! I believe that in a time when there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire. We need to reignite and rediscover the love and integrity of being Americans. It’s just that simple.

We have become complacent, lethargic, and disenchanted by corrupt politicians and the laws they have implemented that rape us of our freedom and our quality of life. We feel helpless, but we’re not.

There’s still time. There’s still hope. There’s still a chance to reclaim America and to be proud again to be called an American.

Will you join together with me in this cause on November 4th, 2008? Will you reclaim your country and your liberty? Will we come together as the United States of America?

As Benjamin Franklin departed the Constitutional Convention in 1787, he was asked whether the founding fathers had created a monarchy or a republic.

“A republic,” he famously replied, and then added, “…if you can keep it.”

Will we carry on what our founding fathers worked so hard to give us? I pray we do. May God be with you all in your decision-making and reclaiming your right of being called “free.”

This mission statement is dedicated to Ron Paul 2008 and the 10,000,000 strong who are brave enough to reclaim their freedom. Spread the word.

Origionally posted: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113652

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-06-2008, 08:40 AM
My fellow Americans,

Have you ever wondered what would happen if 10,000,000 men and women marched on Washington D.C.?

If 10,000,000 strong marched on Washington D.C. on November 4th instead of casting their vote, which seems to have been deemed worthless or simply uncounted, and demanded that Ron Paul is the candidate “we the people” wish to represent us?

What would the elitists do? What would the neo-cons do? What would the crooked politicians, special interest groups, and lobbyists do? They would cower like the evening from the rising sun, that is what they would do. And deep down inside, you know this to be true!

We must face the fact that Ron Paul is viewed as a radical. And radicals need revolutionary ideas to propel them into the position they were destined to govern. We cannot fight fair in a race with men and women who are crooked to the core. They will lie, cheat and manipulate the truth to make us feel like we are worthless, that we are the minority, that we are crazy, that our dreams are mere illusions, and that our country is not our own.

Ladies and gentlemen, we must think outside the box. The polls are at risk of being tampered with and the debates are obviously being stacked.

I propose that on November 4th, 2008, we boycott the polls and march on Washington as 10,000,000 strong supporters of Ron Paul to demand that he become the next president of the United States of America. At the very least 10,000,000 strong!

If 10,000,000 Americans marched on Washington the city would be paralyzed and our voices would be heard. No media, no matter how corrupt, could avoid such an event or askew what is plain for all to see.

It is time for the patriots of this country to reawaken the American spirit.

I am not proposing that we gather arms and ammunition and storm the White House. I am not suggesting that at all. I am simply proposing a non-violent resolution to the mess that has overtaken our country and polluted our government. We do not need weapons, just Americans.

I propose a reinstallment of the ideals and principles our founding fathers fought so hard to embody for us in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. We simply march straight up to the Capitol and say: Enough is enough! We will not accept no for an answer!

Will you join me in this cause? Think about it for just one moment before you answer.

Is what I am proposing impossible?

Absolutely not!

Every Sunday, dozens of stadiums and thousands of homes, bars, and restaurants are filled to capacity with millions of Americans supporting their favorite sports team. Well, it’s time to show the same fervency for something that is far more important than making the playoffs.

Your civil liberties are at stake. Your economy is in ruins. The sovereignty of the United States of America is at risk of being lost, and “we the people” cannot stand by and allow this to happen. We must NOT go gently into the night! I believe that in a time when there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire. We need to reignite and rediscover the love and integrity of being Americans. It’s just that simple.

We have become complacent, lethargic, and disenchanted by corrupt politicians and the laws they have implemented that rape us of our freedom and our quality of life. We feel helpless, but we’re not.

There’s still time. There’s still hope. There’s still a chance to reclaim America and to be proud again to be called an American.

Will you join together with me in this cause on November 4th, 2008? Will you reclaim your country and your liberty? Will we come together as the United States of America?

As Benjamin Franklin departed the Constitutional Convention in 1787, he was asked whether the founding fathers had created a monarchy or a republic.

“A republic,” he famously replied, and then added, “…if you can keep it.”

Will we carry on what our founding fathers worked so hard to give us? I pray we do. May God be with you all in your decision-making and reclaiming your right of being called “free.”

This mission statement is dedicated to Ron Paul 2008 and the 10,000,000 strong who are brave enough to reclaim their freedom. Spread the word.

Origionally posted: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113652

They will hide in the underground shelter and call an airstrike, population control easily done.

Cinderella
02-06-2008, 08:57 AM
ummm what will they do to us?? they will shoot us and gas us and taze us and beat us etc.......but im down to do this!!!!!!!!

+1776

Airborn
02-06-2008, 09:01 AM
ummm what will they do to us?? they will shoot us and gas us and taze us and beat us etc.......but im down to do this!!!!!!!!

+1776

17 homeless men living under bridges will kill them all with butter knives.. the new kind of "homegrown terrorism"

DealzOnWheelz
02-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Remember what Jesse Ventura said "Give me 8 or 9 of my navy seal buddies and we could paralyze the country"

remember what that wack ass no training having DC Sniper did, he shut down @ 5 states

dealerjim
02-06-2008, 09:16 AM
I don't think a 10 million person march is the way to do it. That would basically give them a way to corral us all together and take us out. Democracy is dead in this country. Covert vigilante justice will be the only thing that will ever work.

PledgeForPaul
02-06-2008, 09:29 AM
I don't think a 10 million person march is the way to do it. That would basically give them a way to corral us all together and take us out. Democracy is dead in this country. Covert vigilante justice will be the only thing that will ever work.

Democracy is not dead, the Republic is dead. Fighting the changes in government via candidates like Ron Paul is great, but I think a legal organization that full time files lawsuits for constitutional violations could be more effective.

sedele
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
You know, an event like this could be the spark this Revolution needs.

sedele
02-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Bump.

BoBoDuFlachi
02-06-2008, 11:13 AM
bump

jake
10,000,000?

ike
Why boycott? Get those 10,000,000 to cast absentee ballots for Dr. Paul and then march on Washington.

Catatonic
02-06-2008, 11:15 AM
If we could get 1/10 of that amount of people to become precinct leaders, that wouldn't be needed.

Good luck getting people to march on washington.

Ex Post Facto
02-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I would go. Everyone cast absentee ballots with Ron Paul Write in and meet in Washington DC. Anyone that can't make it to Washington DC, marches on their State capitol to demand States rights against the Feds.

CareerTech1
02-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Yep - 10 Million American March - posted this a few weeks ago - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=99793

mavtek
02-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Honestly, if you want this to work you must have patience. We won't see results for 3-5 years. We won't see real change for 10-15 years.

If you can't handle that than go get yourself blown up, I'll remember you and consider you a martyr, otherwise get on board. If you aren't in a meetup, get in one, suffice it to say not everything we do from here on out is going to be posted here. We don't need the whole world knowing. A peaceful revolution isn't won overnight, not even close.

Make your choice, I say stick with us and help, just have patience, but it's up to you.

pcosmar
02-06-2008, 11:32 AM
If we could get 1/10 of that amount of people to become precinct leaders, that wouldn't be needed.

Sorry but precinct leaders can not get the 5000 stupid people in their precinct to vote for Ron Paul when the TV tells them to Vote McRomney.
We can wake those that will listen.
That has proven to be few.
I would love to have the numbers, However, it seems that stupidity and ignorance are the deciding factors.

pcosmar
02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Honestly, if you want this to work you must have patience. We won't see results for 3-5 years. We won't see real change for 10-15 years.

If you can't handle that than go get yourself blown up, I'll remember you and consider you a martyr, otherwise get on board. If you aren't in a meetup, get in one, suffice it to say not everything we do from here on out is going to be posted here. We don't need the whole world knowing. A peaceful revolution isn't won overnight, not even close.

Make your choice, I say stick with us and help, just have patience, but it's up to you.

This country does not have 10 years.
If you have not noticed we are going into a depression, WW III, and are being sold to the Global Interests.
In 5 years what ever is left of this country will be part of the NAU and the Constitution will exist only in history and old records.

Zeeder
02-06-2008, 11:40 AM
We can't even get people to become delegates. 10 million lol

mczerone
02-06-2008, 11:49 AM
This country does not have 10 years.
If you have not noticed we are going into a depression, WW III, and are being sold to the Global Interests.
In 5 years what ever is left of this country will be part of the NAU and the Constitution will exist only in history and old records.

I would like to think we could 'wake' more people before the proverbial Camel's back was broken.

vertesc
02-06-2008, 12:03 PM
I say, cast your absentee ballot and let's march on washington! Call it a "Constitution March", protesting the destruction of our constitution by our elected representatives. We'll get all stripes then, all those (poor people) who support Obama because he uses the word "change" a lot and that's what they really want, all those (poor people) who support McCain because he has a history of fighting (certain types of) corruption in government. All those people who believe in the cause of Liberty would join us. And we would be millions strong.

The Constitution March on Washington, November 4th! We have to start plugging it NOW, TODAY so that people can make their plans accordingly.

fuzzybekool
02-06-2008, 12:04 PM
bump

LibertyRevolution
02-06-2008, 12:06 PM
You know, I would have to pass on this event. It would be way to easy for a "terrorist attack" on washington the day we march, and when the dust settles, those of us that survive would be labled as terrorist as they would blame the movement for the attack!

sedele
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
For those that have a problem with the 10 mil. Have you learned nothing from all the money bombs we've had so far?

When you shoot for the stars, sometimes you hit the moon.

the_bee
02-06-2008, 01:23 PM

You obviously don’t know how much 10 million is
There is no way no way they could do anything about it .

sedele
02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
You obviously don’t know how much 10 million is
There is no way no way they could do anything about it .

Someone gets it!

ding ding ding ding ding!

jpwilhelm
02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I think one million is more realistic. I will be there if it it happens.

cpaulwin
02-06-2008, 01:55 PM
How about a 1 million Ron Paul gathering/concert in say Central Park? A show of unity and strength that could not be ignored.

jkm1864
02-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Can we bring our rifles ?

jkm1864
02-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Another point .... Where will we sleep? Where will We park? 10,000,000 Cars is alot so I am sure we would have to car pool and that would probably 4 million. Oh What resteraunt has seating for 10,000,000 people probably Mc'Donalds because they can serve 10 billion.

constitutional
02-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Ask yourself this, what would happen is those 10,000,000 armed and march to Washington to demand change...

sedele
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Can we bring our rifles ?

What's the constitution say?

Airborn
02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Ask yourself this, what would happen is those 10,000,000 armed and march to Washington to demand change...

+1776 problem is we dont have 10 million supporters, and even if we did another problem would be getting them together same time, same place.. nice to dream, just being realistic

gpickett00
02-06-2008, 02:12 PM
have we even gotten 1,000,000 votes yet? A lot of the people who vote for Ron Paul aren't even passionate about him. A lot of you don't realize that. On election day, out of family and friends I got 7 people to vote for Ron Paul who wouldn't have if I wouldnt have told them to. And none of those 7 would go to a march. I like the idea, and I would go. 10,000,000 is impossible. We have 300,000,000 people in this country. 250,000,000 are apathetic...

jmdrake
02-06-2008, 02:14 PM

QFT. Plus 1/10 that number donating $25 would have been enough to get the campaign said it needed to successfully compete on Super Tuesday. This is just wishful thinking.

Staynsane
02-06-2008, 02:14 PM
At least a suggestion was made to show the determination of the many supporters who want this change. I'll bump it because it was an idea to keep the momentum and passion for this message alive and well.

Oh yeah, I'd go to DC to show my resolve.

Cinderella
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
bump.....ive tried to get something like this going but noome showed any interest

bluto20
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Let me tell you guys something. The MSM is our biggest enemy at getting Ron Paul elected. They are NOT going anywhere anytime soon. There is another thread that is like this called "Time for a head count." I cannot think of any other way to fight this CIA-controlled media other than forming a huge intense crowd showing our support of REAL change for the better of this country's future. Lets get this done come November.

the_bee
02-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I guarantee if we got 10 million people to Washington DC it would change the world overnight I grantee it 100%. If you spent 1000 dollars a day every day how long would it take you to spend 1 million dollars? 2.8 years 10 million 30 years the entire population of new York city is 8,214,426 wow more than NYC…..thats a big number !!!!!!!:D

the_bee
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
change the world overnight

sedele
02-06-2008, 03:38 PM
bump

the_bee
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
bumperd

Joseph Hart
02-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Lets do this. Make the message broader. Make it for all who think this country is messed up. (Sorta like V for Vendetta, except shit isnt going to blow up)

Vvick727
02-06-2008, 04:25 PM
the logistics of 10 million people marching.. practically impossible. but sounds like a good idea

bluto20
02-06-2008, 10:58 PM
bump

mleclerc
02-06-2008, 11:14 PM
the logistics of 10 million people marching.. practically impossible. but sounds like a good idea

Backpack full of food and a bedroll, alert the roach coaches to descend on DC... pee in the mall fountain... it could be done!!!

blakjak
02-06-2008, 11:18 PM
We can't even get 20,000 people to donate on one day - which you can do from the comfort of you own home.