PDA

View Full Version : My MSN friend is a jerk and a neocon servant. Talking to a friend who voted McCain

Give me liberty
02-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Sorry but i cant show you his name or i would be dead lol

I voted Mccain
Neoncon says:
he's got a better chance of beating Obama and Clinton than Romney

Me
tell me why do you want to stay in iraq for another 100 years?

Neoncon says:
Why?

Neocon hardcore says:
Personally, I feel we started the mss

Neocon:says
mess, we ought to clean it up

Neocon says:
Personally, my thoughts are making Kurds an independant nation with military support from the US

Neocon says:
Personally, the War in Iraq is similar to Vietnam fiasco. Liberals murky up the effectiveness and conservatives went to war for wrong reasons. If we leave now, we only lose face with the World. We need to stay and fix our mess.

NeoCon says:
When US pulled out of Vientam, we lost more troops then all of the Vientam War put together

Neocon says:
Recession is bullshit

Neocon says

US stocks are stronger now then they've been

Neocon says
the World might have a recession problem, but US is fairly steady

Neocon says
Dollar dips and increases though

Neocon says
last year it was worth more than a dollar

Neocon says
we printed more

Neocon
now we suffer for it

Neocon says
America would be fine without the dollar, we simply would make the dollar worth some other economical resource like oil

Neocon says
Housing is cheap right now, interest rates are low. It's actually fairly decent right now. Unemployment is higher then I would be comfortable with, but all signs are of healthy growth

And your not going to believe what he said

NeoCon says:
War is actually good

NeoCon says:
always will

Give me liberty
02-06-2008, 08:20 AM
and this what he said now

HardCore Neocon says:

Serbs are one of the highest terrorist to total population ratio in the world

werdd
02-06-2008, 08:23 AM
It's gonna take a brick to the face to make some of these people understand the situation we are in.

polexi
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM
My grandfather has this logic. Scary.

Give me liberty
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM
I am so pissed, i feel like burning the war video games for making our youth think that war is FUN!!!!!!!:mad:

hasan
02-06-2008, 09:05 AM
neocons are biased. keep giving them the truth though even if it pisses them off

EvilEngineer
02-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Kind of brings more credence to the idea of letting America just die out. The more I hear from neocons like this, the more they deserve being enslaved by the fascist state they are helping to build by complacency.