PDA

View Full Version : I am still here!

Paulitical Correctness
02-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Ready to move forward.

Are you?

Good, now let's reassemble and do something productive.

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Still here too.:D

jmhend
02-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Yes, now what can I from here on?

painter4Ron Paul
02-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Iokey dokkey

KevinDW78
02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the way to advance the revolution is to overcome the media bias. We can't change the established media, but we can compete with them. That's the next step, IMO.

762x54r
02-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Went to my cuacus last night (CO) with a total of 19 people in attendance.

Strawpoll was:

2 for Paul (my wife and I)
2 Huckabee
7 McCain
8 Romney.

I was nominated to be a county delegate (step one in the process).

I am in this to shape public discourse and will not stop no matter who the nominee is.

weslinder
02-06-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm still going. I'm going to win Precinct #42 in Jefferson County, Texas for Ron Paul. And I'm going to get liberty-loving conservatives elected into the party leadership.

Whether or not Ron Paul wins the Presidency in 2008, the Revolution has begun. We will take back the party with people who believe like Taft and Goldwater, with people practice what Reagan preached. When we do that, no one will be able to ignore us anymore. We can take back this country, but only if we persevere.

liberteebell
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm still here and will be until I take my dying breath. Some people need to go read about the Revolutionary War...did they think this was going to be easy????????

These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.

Thank you fellow Patriots and Freedom Fighters who are NOT giving up the fight!!!! Love you all!!

Shink
02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
The idea of giving up is repulsive to me. Having already survived mortar fire, grenades and bullets, this political fight is something of a comfortable experience for me, although still emotionally harrowing. Why anyone would give up, I don't know, but I believe it shows someone's true strength of character.

AisA1787
02-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Of course I'm still here. This is Ron Freakin' Paul we're talking about!!!! :D

colin1
02-06-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm still going. I'm going to win Precinct #42 in Jefferson County, Texas for Ron Paul. And I'm going to get liberty-loving conservatives elected into the party leadership.

Whether or not Ron Paul wins the Presidency in 2008, the Revolution has begun. We will take back the party with people who believe like Taft and Goldwater, with people practice what Reagan preached. When we do that, no one will be able to ignore us anymore. We can take back this country, but only if we persevere.

I salute you sir. This is the sort of go-getter attitude we need. Take that frustration and anger out by taking over the levers of the machine. I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to take control of my county Republican party. After McRomenabee is crushed by Hillbama, we can say, "See, we need a real conservative candidate to recapture the Presidency."

tpreitzel
02-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Ready to move forward.

Are you?

Good, now let's reassemble and do something productive.

Yep. I'll be fully back in action as soon my cold disappears. ;)

P.S. And I'm more determined than ever to help Ron's effort to gain the GOP nomination!

btwilli1
02-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I am a die-hard New Orleans Saints Fan, and this loss is nothing!

I will be here till the end and then some. Who Dat say they gonna beat Ron Paul Republicans!

Roxi
02-06-2008, 08:58 AM
see thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1196362#post1196362