PDA

View Full Version : Add 18% to our numbers....

TXcarlosTX
02-06-2008, 07:41 AM
just from past information and some new stuff that ive been seeing. ron paul gets low vote numbers in local precincts. but informed ron paul people are staying and becoming local precinct delegates wich are the ones that are on there way to become state and national delegates. so be very encouraged!!!! this is great news!!! what do you think?

so in conclusions

CONTINUE THE DELEGATE PROCESS IN YOUR STATE!

STATES COMING UP, PLEASE GET INFORMED AND BECOME A PRECINCT DELEGATE.

IF YOUR NOT INFORMED ON THE PROCESS, GET INFORMED.

gracias mucho vatos!!!

gpickett00
02-06-2008, 07:42 AM
what?

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 07:43 AM
hehe my thoughts exactly

bucfish
02-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Sign up to be a precinct leader and then become a delegate for your precinct. Delegates are unbound once noone wins the number needed in all honesty I do not see anyone winning the number needed.

TXcarlosTX
02-06-2008, 07:45 AM
what?

these are the type of things that are going on.....

In my precinct (where I was the Precinct Committeeperson who ran the meeting) the straw poll gave Ron Paul 4% but Ron Paul's delegate count was 25%!
Very few people wanted to be delegates.
And I was one of the four delegates even though only one of my supporters showed up (over 50 people were there) -- I think they voted for me because I was running the meeting.

__________________________________________________ __________

Same experience here. HUGE turnout at my denver caucus.
Votes in my precinct were...
romney 16
mccain 4
paul 1

BUT
I was elected one of the 3 delegates. Many people just left after the paper NON BINDING ballots were cast, and NO ONE but myself knew how important it was to be a delegate.
So it's me, a romney supporter and a mccain supporter.
I also went up to a young lady who had a ron paul button on she had a similar experience. overwhelming romney support but she ended up as 1 of the 3 delegates. it aint over...in colorado at least.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Preference poll (non binding and meaningless)
Romney- 26
Paul- 13
McCain- 7

County delegates- at least 2 of the 4 are RP supporters (including me!)

Congressional Dist delegate- RP supporter
State Convention delegate- RP supporter

Huge turnout at our precinct and RP dominated the delegate count!

__________________________________________________ ___________-

TXcarlosTX
02-06-2008, 07:46 AM
bump

this is important!!!

robert4rp08
02-06-2008, 07:46 AM
We're working hard in PA... so many bloody Democrats though!

TXcarlosTX
02-06-2008, 07:49 AM
re-bump!! this is huge

TXcarlosTX
02-06-2008, 07:51 AM
stuff like this is happening all over the country!!

Presidential Straw Poll:

Huckabee 7
Romney 7
Paul 5
McCain 1
Undecided 1

Delegates:

Paul 4
Romney 4
Huckabee 1
McCain 1

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm really trying not to be a downer right now but I'm still not understanding a word you're saying.

Where are you getting your news that its happening "all over the country"? I don't think there is an underground plan nobody has thought of.

Ron Paul got a combined total of 7% last night and logic would tell you that the remaining states more than likely will be the same. Someone will drop out before this is over and when they do the voters will shift. Ron Paul is probably not the place they'll shift to. I'm sorry but its true.

Huckabee votes are going to go to McCain and Romney is too stubborn to drop out until he starts realizing he's wasting his personal fortune.