PDA

View Full Version : I think the support from alex jones might hard our changes to let ron win

Give me liberty
08-08-2007, 05:34 PM
I think ron paul should find a different radio talkshow hoster to get his campaign word out

I dont agree with alex jones on most issues but i do agree on the North amreican Union issue and on some other issue's but my worries is on his anti NWO russian campaign. I dont know still but i do have my worries :(

jones report did have a hit and run attack on the Beslan school siege
on his anti russian article it didnt prodive any supportive evidence.

I think alex jones is losing it.

Akus
08-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Some white supremacists are supporting Ron Paul.
Ron Paul, however, is not a white supremacist.

BillyBeer
08-08-2007, 05:39 PM

And there are likely Communists backing Obama...that doesnt make Obama the heir of Mao.

Give me liberty
08-08-2007, 05:41 PM

I know but alex jones is just to hard
I was also reading this article, sorry but alex jones really worries me. I dont mind other 9/11 truthers or NAU theories

http://mysticalmaven.com/blog/2007/08/01/is-alex-jones-losing-his-marbles-from-excessively-editing-end-game-or-he-is-really-shilling-for-the-wrong-side/

BillyBeer
08-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I was also reading this article, sorry but alex jones really worries me. I dont mind other 9/11 truthers or NAU theories

http://mysticalmaven.com/blog/2007/08/01/is-alex-jones-losing-his-marbles-from-excessively-editing-end-game-or-he-is-really-shilling-for-the-wrong-side/

The obvious parry to your worry is that Obama and other Dems associate with people like Al Sharpton.

LibertyEagle
08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
It is Dr. Paul's decision to make.

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 06:01 PM
dood alx jonms isnt he that conspircy dood on the internets?

o lawl

yah dood g2 get rid of him! he also shuldnt go on fox news cuz he looks liek a warmonger neocon lawl

Sir VotesALot
08-08-2007, 06:03 PM

that's enough out of you mister

BarryDonegan
08-08-2007, 06:07 PM
if you don't like how someone else is using Ron Paul's name, and at what volume, use it yourself, and much louder.

more publicity helps, going around trying to reduce publicity has never been a part of a successful way to create name awareness of a public figure.

Kuldebar
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Amazing how many diverse people value their freedom, ain't it?"

Hook
08-08-2007, 06:15 PM
We've already beaten this horse to death, buried it, dug it back up, and beat it some more. It is dividing people, so just let it go. Paul is a grown boy and can decide what and who to associate with.

constituent
08-08-2007, 06:17 PM
billybeer:

Obama makes Obama the heir to Chairman Mao.

and has anyone else noticed he's becoming increasingly animatronic? they'll move him straight from the white house to the hall of presidents...

"must kill... must kill... pakistan... must kill... nation's children our own... nations children... must kill... sudan... must kill..."

constituent
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
and i like Alex Jones...

many years now alex jones has done this state a great service by documenting military style police training in populated areas, unlawful police checkpoints (which are rampant in some cities.. i'm talking to you APD, VPD, and DPS in Gonzales and Guadalupe counties), and giving extra support to my area's elected representative... the one and only.

RP is too principled to look a gift horse in the mouth (i would assume)... take some time and go see how many occassions "dark horse, obscure, longshot" congressman ron paul got a chance to be heard when no one else was even willing to listen...

seriously though... Alex Jones is there to report what everyone else is reporting... so yea, you'll see some crazy chit sometimes. On texas issues he is pretty much spot on... and consistently!

ZandarKoad
08-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Alex Jones is the MAN.

Having said that, I certainly agree that you must consider your audience when introducing information. Alex Jones provides information that is downright offensive to the vast majority of Americans who only love the right to sit in front of their TV. I wouldn't say he is damaging the campaign any more than Lysander Spooner is damaging the campaign. Lysander Spooner is a dead God hating athiest. Ron Paul quotes him for his political/constitutional views yet Lysander Spooner provided information that was downright offensive to Christians (which Ron Paul claims to be).

So, don't tell Republicans that Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist.
Don't tell Christians that Ron Paul quotes an athist.
Don't tell pro-aborts that he's ardently pro-life.
Don't tell pro-lifers that he's for state's rights to determine the protection an unborn child deserves.
Don't tell democrats that he's is a republican.

The Good Doctor
08-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Alex Jones has supported Ron Paul many, many years before his Presidential campaign was started. It is these same listeners that in the beginning helped to get this grass roots campaign of free volunteering started. The fact is, Alex Jones has a national audience. He motivates people to get out and participate in events.

Heck even Charles Goyette plugged Ron Paul on the Lou Dobbs show. The fact is, we need national voices to help spread the word. Whether radio, the Internet, telephone etc.

And I agree with a previous poster that so many different people value their freedoms.

I listen to Alex Jones. He can be sarcastic and over the top but the man is informing a lot of people. He carries a big burden with what he does. Cut the guy some slack.

Alex Jones is the MAN.

Having said that, I certainly agree that you must consider your audience when introducing information. Alex Jones provides information that is downright offensive to the vast majority of Americans who only love the right to sit in front of their TV. I wouldn't say he is damaging the campaign any more than Lysander Spooner is damaging the campaign. Lysander Spooner is a dead God hating athiest. Ron Paul quotes him for his political/constitutional views yet Lysander Spooner provided information that was downright offensive to Christians (which Ron Paul claims to be).

Don't tell pro-lifers that he's for state's rights to determine the protection an unborn child deserves.

rich34
08-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Honestly, Alex Jones is how I found out about Dr. Paul. His supporters are hardcore and will fight to the end. I just don't see how you can alienate supporters like that. Lets not alienate anyone, but at the sametime lets NOT use Dr. Paul to promote our own personal agenda's. This is about Ron Paul taking our country back and NOTHING else.

dircha
08-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Most people don't have any idea who Alex Jones is. This should not be a concern. I do not believe the evidence supports the claim that 911 was an inside job, but the fact that the theory has a substantial following of well-intentioned americans underscores how distrustful many are of this administration.

And their distrust is well founded. The fact that the government conceivably could have gotten away with staging something of this magnitude had it wanted to, speaks to the out of control power of the federal government.

Distrust of an out of control, unaccountable federal government is precisely one of the reasons that americans, of any political persuasion, should get behind the Paul platform.

LastoftheMohicans
08-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Alex Jones is the MAN.

Lysander Spooner was no atheist. He was a Deist. He just didn't believe in the divinity of Jesus.

"THE DEIST'S REPLY TO THE ALLEGED SUPERNATURAL EVIDENCES OF CHRISTIANITY"

BY LYSANDER SPOONER

PRESENTED TO THE CLERGY GENERALLY IN BOSTON.

BOSTON:

Shink
08-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Ron Paul has stated that Alex Jones' listeners (including me, I like my news unapproved by Murdoch, et al) accounted for FIFTY PERCENT of his base as late as the end of Q1. Stop worrying about who supports him. That'd be like taking your brother into an emergency room as he bleeds nearly to death and worrying about the beliefs of the doctor's assistants. We all want FREEDOM, that is the thread that holds us together, don't fret about details.

DeadheadForPaul
08-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Regardless of how you feel about Alex Jones, I think it would be best for the campaign if we distanced ourselves from Mr. Jones. We have his supporters in the bag. Let's focus on Joe American now

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Regardless of how you feel about Alex Jones, I think it would be best for the campaign if we distanced ourselves from Mr. Jones. We have his supporters in the bag. Let's focus on Joe American now

Actually Alex has even said he will stop having ron paul on if it will help the campaign, and did not take it as an affront.

Shink
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
His campaign managers wouldn't come on the damn show if it did no good.

glts
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
if you don't like how someone else is using Ron Paul's name, and at what volume, use it yourself, and much louder.

more publicity helps, going around trying to reduce publicity has never been a part of a successful way to create name awareness of a public figure.

AMEN!!!!!! Quit bitchen! Do something constructive Give Me Liberty. Maybe think about doing as MUCH as Alex Jones has to get the word out about RON PAUL.

MozoVote
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
I spent a month on Ron Paul forums before I even knew who Alex Jones is. So I don't think it's alienating people.

nullvalu
08-08-2007, 08:21 PM
hard our changes? :confused:

rich34
08-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Well if you guys remember. It was Ron's campaign manager that went on the Alex Jones show just days before quarter 2 ended pleading with his listeners to donate what they can. It seems to me, they know who to go to....to get that extra dollar so to speak.

Swmorgan77
08-08-2007, 08:26 PM

Uhm NAU is not a "theory" in fact I have seen Ron Paul say "there IS a plan for a North American Union". He says this because he is aware, as many others are, that it is very well documented fact. Campaign has asked us to help get Ron Paul's message out about the NAU because it is a growing issue for Republicans.

nullvalu
08-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Uhm NAU is not a "theory" in fact I have seen Ron Paul say "there IS a plan for a North American Union". He says this because he is aware, as many others are, that it is very well documented fact. Campaign has asked us to help get Ron Paul's message out about the NAU because it is a growing issue for Republicans.

Yep, he's on the record (in fact i think he mentioned it in his interview on MSNBC) saying it's an effort to essentially merge mexico, usa & canada.

AlexAmore
08-08-2007, 08:46 PM
And there are likely Communists backing Obama...that doesnt make Obama the heir of Mao.

Yes, yes it does.