PDA

View Full Version : I am disgusted with the stupidity of America

dkim68
02-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Part of the "Super Tuesday" results involves vote fraud. However the other part involves a large base of uninformed, blind to the issues, MSM consuming citizens that make up the majority of the American population. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. I'm at my wits end. What can we do to save our country? What?

niall
02-06-2008, 07:10 AM
There's still a lot we can do with & for Ron, and I also recommend getting involved with the Free State Project. IMO, it's got the best chance of achieving liberty in our lifetime.

www.freestateproject.org (http://www.freestateproject.org)

brianbb98
02-06-2008, 07:22 AM
like 150,000 in cali voted for captian 9/11. i doubt most of them even knew he dropped out last week. people just dont care and i fear we'll never get across to enough of them. i think we have to lie to them too. to get the votes. lie to the media. find someone who "looks like the president" to have all the people vote for. someone who speaks just like the other candidates. we need to plant a seed for the people. they just dont understand.

KevinDW78
02-06-2008, 07:24 AM
It's not the voters' fault - it's the media's. Overthrowing the media had to be the first goal of the revolution or it will never happen.

MKleinschmidt
02-06-2008, 07:27 AM
I cannot express in words how pathetic the vast majority of the American people truly are. I have come to the conclusion that we deserve to be slaves. The level of disgust is overwhelming all my ability to think and behave rationally. I can only hope that in four years we still have a nation to try and save.

dkim68
02-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Yesterday I dropped off a stack of anti-McCain flyers at my local gas station. The lady asked me "Who's John McCain?"

azminuteman
02-06-2008, 07:35 AM
There's still a lot we can do with & for Ron, and I also recommend getting involved with the Free State Project. IMO, it's got the best chance of achieving liberty in our lifetime.

www.freestateproject.org (http://www.freestateproject.org)

I call shenanigans on the FSP. A state that has voted for McCain isn't 'Live Free or Die' anymore.

The FSP in NH is nothing but a club.
Move it somewhere like Montana or Idaho where the state populace is more receptive to that and it'll be taken seriously.

My state voted for McCain AND Hillary. Montana seems to be the only sane state left.

KewlRonduderules
02-06-2008, 07:35 AM
If any of you have ever seen the movie Idiocracy, I suggest you see it. It seriously reflects the populace today.

"It has electrolytes! Dumba$$"

:o