PDA

View Full Version : 'Trolling'

Proctor
02-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Anybody who thinks these people saying Ron Paul should drop out, and that they probably wont be here tomorrow, are NOT trolls. It's facts!

If we lost every single state on Super Tuesday, a pattern is most likely to happen. You cannot stop the lying going on inside the polling stations going "Ron Paul dropped out of the race", convincing people to NOT vote for him. It's going to happen, as well as Diebold fraud in states that use Diebold. Votes will not be counted.

This election has been cheated from us in a dictatorship country going to hell.

The most important aspect of the campaign, was that grassroots really got the message out to a mass amount of people which will open their minds in the future.

I don't have any hope anymore, and I wont be wasting my time helping him anymore when he and his campaign give no performance in return.

smoke.stack
02-06-2008, 07:29 AM
do us all a favor and keep your apathy to yourself.

KewlRonduderules
02-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Anybody who thinks these people saying Ron Paul should drop out, and that they probably wont be here tomorrow, are NOT trolls. It's facts!

If we lost every single state on Super Tuesday, a pattern is most likely to happen. You cannot stop the lying going on inside the polling stations going "Ron Paul dropped out of the race", convincing people to NOT vote for him. It's going to happen, as well as Diebold fraud in states that use Diebold. Votes will not be counted.

The most important aspect of the campaign, was that grassroots really got the message out to a mass amount of people which will open their minds in the future.

I don't have any hope anymore, and I wont be wasting my time helping him anymore when he and his campaign give no performance in return.

Bye!

alien
02-06-2008, 07:41 AM

go back to sucking your thumb and let the real men handle this

cheating at the polls can be stopped by having volunteers at the polling places

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Peace out, yo!

greywar
02-06-2008, 07:55 AM
go back to sucking your thumb and let the real men handle this

cheating at the polls can be stopped by having volunteers at the polling places

Hmmm we are halfway done and "the real men" don't seem to have handled squat.

Unless manhandling delusions counts, because in that case they have moved mountains for Ron Paul.

painter4Ron Paul
02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
okey dokkey

yongrel
02-06-2008, 08:23 AM
So long.

I'm still here.

arctica2
02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Toodles! For me, it was never about him getting the Republican nomination. It was about bringing the issues to the fore and debating their merits.

As long as a desire for freedom exists, we can do that. And as long as Ron Paul is in the race, it gives us a wonderful excuse.

sratiug
02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Well do me a favor and send me whatever materials you have left so I can use them in Mississippi. Since the fall of Vicksburg we have waited for a chance to fight again against oppression and tyrrany. The Civil War was basically conceded because for the South to win we would have had to use the terror tactics of the North and General Sherman sowing destruction over the whole country and possibly wiping out the whole population. It was no longer worth fighting and the sensible thing to do was quit.

It has taken a long time for the country to wake up to what was lost in the Civil War, so that those battles can be refought - we hope with a little less violence. Now is the time to fight the IRS stealing your money, the FED counterfeiting it, the unconstitutional deployments of our National Guard, and the unconstitutional invasion of foreign countries and interference around the world while infringing our right to bear arms at home.

We have the support of our military. We have support in the North, East, West, and South.

Now is not the time to quit, when opponents are using only lies and propoganda machines.

Mordan
02-06-2008, 08:46 AM
weakling... stand the ground!

ambiguousscion
02-06-2008, 08:52 AM
A man seeking glory will give up when he sees he cannot win a crown, a humble man will continue on when the crown is lost but the message is not. The message is not lost.

jab
02-06-2008, 09:39 AM
When this country implodes and real revolution is on our hands, I for one will not be saying that I gave up trying.. I will not be using every excuse in the book to run from the fight.. I will lay my head down at night proud of what I have accomplished.

You, on the other hand, will have nothing to say for yourself other than "well, I quit when it got tough"

So goodbye.. We don't need fair-weather-friends like you anyway. We have real work to do and real battles to fight.. Go back to your FOX news life and let the talking heads tell you what to do, who to like, and how to feal. All you are doing here is making people with REAL commitment angry.

And, yes, you are truly the definition of a TROLL!!

RPfan
02-06-2008, 11:25 AM

You are Troll (or a quitter!) - either way it seems that you are happy with the choices available outside of Ron Paul - please go away and pay taxes - and support wars for 100 years - and suport the Governemnt that will be constantly increasing its powers over the peopel!

AzNsOuLjAh27
02-06-2008, 01:16 PM
honestly tryin to sleep off tuesday, i felt just like you. I was up at 6 am breaking bread with the people on this board. I said let this be a lesson, think about how much of a diffrence one person can make. the problem is we are not doing this correctly. We must agrue with people proving that Ron Paul is about real change, not tinkering like Obama. we must inform the sheeple about the media and how they can get people to vote for Bush twice. Truth is the only to way to set these people free. Once you break their defence of the world they are living in, then they'll see where your comming from. We must show them the truth about the federal reserve, CIA overthowing other governments to impose our will, the illuminati, North American Union, V-chips, The unjust illegal unconstitutional war to steal oil.

Bubba
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Toodles! For me, it was never about him getting the Republican nomination. It was about bringing the issues to the fore and debating their merits.

As long as a desire for freedom exists, we can do that. And as long as Ron Paul is in the race, it gives us a wonderful excuse.

yes yes yes, what a wonderful excuse.

hope it continues once the dust settles.

Liberty_is_NORML
02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Mindless drivel.

No one here wants to accept reality and everyone keeps changing their tune about their expectations based upon the results of the campaign. Shall I post the links...everyone's expectations change with the results.

The revolution will continue...of course it will! But damn people, wake the hell up.

I've been a libertarian for 20 fricking years and have always voted that way when I could.

Keep spinning your wheels all you want...but RP's campaign, campaign staff and strategy have been ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

Huckabee doesn't have any money compared to us and he is advertising on CNN!

We needed national ads to get his name out.

I told my sister and brother-in-law about Ron Paul 2 months ago. Talked about him for about 1/2 hour.

Had dinner with them the other night and they said they had never even heard of him!!! I reminded them of the conversation and they remembered...they knew everyone other candidate except Ron Paul.

amistybleu
02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Weak links break the chain, See ya later.

chudrockz
02-06-2008, 01:47 PM

My wife and I both signed up at our caucus last night to be election judges.

Also, we're both Ron Paul delegates.

Ron Paul WON my county in southern Minnesota. (Blue Earth, specifically.)

Also, I was elected last night as Vice Chair of the GOP for my precinct for the next two years.

I'm not EVEN CLOSE to done supporting Dr. Paul. Neither is my wife. And neither are the 10,000+ Minnesotans who voted for him last night!

chudrockz
02-06-2008, 01:49 PM

Oh, and one more thing: if folks like YOU had been this loud during the American Revolution, we'd still be a British colony.

NO THANK YOU to that BS.

literatim
02-06-2008, 01:49 PM
My wife and I both signed up at our caucus last night to be election judges.

Also, we're both Ron Paul delegates.

Ron Paul WON my county in southern Minnesota. (Blue Earth, specifically.)

Also, I was elected last night as Vice Chair of the GOP for my precinct for the next two years.

I'm not EVEN CLOSE to done supporting Dr. Paul. Neither is my wife. And neither are the 10,000+ Minnesotans who voted for him last night!

This is how you take back the GOP. You work within the party to change its course.

wv@SC
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
And neither are the 10,000+ Minnesotans who voted for him last night!

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Ron Paul Supporters! Slap that on your license plates:D!

Proctor
02-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Oh, and one more thing: if folks like YOU had been this loud during the American Revolution, we'd still be a British colony.

NO THANK YOU to that BS.

Kindly, fuck off.

I'm beginning to not like Ron Paul supporters anymore. You're a bunch of assholes and can't get the god damn truth that Ron Paul has no chance of winning at all. You're all wasting your time now and people will just laugh at you and your message. You will be laughed at even more by the MSM for even trying to continue with Ron Paul. Colbert made fun of Ron Paul last night big time and introduced that he was a "struggling candidate".

He should drop out, stop wasting our donated money, and leave it at that. He might have had a chance before Super Tuesday, but the country has failed us.

I am NOT against Ron Paul at all.

amistybleu
02-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Kindly, fuck off.

I'm beginning to not like Ron Paul supporters anymore. You're a bunch of assholes and can't get the god damn truth that Ron Paul has no chance of winning at all. You're all wasting your time now and people will just laugh at you and your message. You will be laughed at even more by the MSM for even trying to continue with Ron Paul. Colbert made fun of Ron Paul last night big time and introduced that he was a "struggling candidate".

He should drop out, stop wasting our donated money, and leave it at that. He might have had a chance before Super Tuesday, but the country has failed us.

Great, now that you have made your stance clear you have no need to post here any longer. See ya later, bye now.

chudrockz
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Kindly, fuck off.

"Fuck off" and "you're a bunch of assholes" ? Wow. That's some intellect.

Goodbye and good riddance. There's work to do.

Proctor
02-06-2008, 05:27 PM
"Fuck off" and "you're a bunch of assholes" ? Wow. That's some intellect.

Goodbye and good riddance. There's work to do.

Have fun wasting your time.

CorkyAgain
02-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Great, now that you have made your stance clear you have no need to post here any longer. See ya later, bye now.

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of work that can still be done in the cause of liberty. Not all of it will be political work. Even those of us who have come to the sad conclusion that Dr Paul's campaign for the Presidency is a lost cause can agree to that.

So perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to kick people out. You're going to need their friendship in the long-term -- especially during the dark night that seems to be falling upon our country. Anyone who loves liberty should be welcome in the conversation, even if they no longer believe that this particular campaign is viable.

The sting of yesterday's results is only made worse by the sight of people turning on each other this way. We've been accused of being a cult, and now we're behaving like one.