PDA

View Full Version : Why We Lost Super Tuesday!

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 06:13 AM
How long will it take people to realize that Bev Harris was right about voter machine fraud? www.blackboxvoting.org. We would have probably done better if everyone had followed the recommendations of www.ronpaulvotecount.com. And I'm not talking about recounts. I'm talking about ways to prevent voter fraud from even happening.

dkim68
02-06-2008, 06:54 AM
The only way to prevent vote fraud is to take e-voting machines and corrupt election officials out of the loop. How would we do that?

Eponym_mi
02-06-2008, 07:02 AM
Take your Haldol.:rolleyes:

scholarpreneur
02-06-2008, 07:22 AM
There have been a lot of these threads started by new usernames with generic handles like "paul4prez" "patriot4paul" etc. Hmmm....

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 08:09 AM
There have been a lot of these threads started by new usernames with generic handles like "paul4prez" "patriot4paul" etc. Hmmm....

I'm not a "troll" if that's what you're insinuating. I'm a Ron Paul supporter, who thinks that people should at least consider the concerns that Bev Harris has raised!!! Especially since we're losing big time!!! At least look at that the issues she has raised before accusing someone of not being sincere.

www.blackboxvoting.com

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 08:11 AM
The only way to prevent vote fraud is to take e-voting machines and corrupt election officials out of the loop. How would we do that?

www.ronpaulvotecount.com has outlined how to go around that

ToryNotion
02-06-2008, 08:21 AM
we lost because the electorate has been conditioned for several generations to 'want help from the government more than they fear harm from it'. the love of liberty and the constitution in this country is mostly just paying 'lip service' for most. stupidity, laziness, apathy, greed - only a virtuous nation can truly be free. kind of a tory thing to say i guess.

yongrel
02-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Super Tuesday was not an inside job.

colin1
02-06-2008, 08:50 AM

Agreed. As much as I'm aware of the "funny business" surrounding electronic voting, this was simply a case of the power of the MSM to still decide who will be a party's nominee.

Bubba
02-06-2008, 08:56 AM

That's right! And neither was Pearl Harbor a LIHOP (Let it happen on purpose). Nor, 9-11, nor the election of 2000 or 2004, the Holocaust didn't happen either, Kissinger is really a saint, the Bushes aren't nazi supporters, flouride is good for us, and so is aspartame, and cloning food. Take another Lunesta (ignore the resultant sex and gambling addiction side effects), and go back to sleep because Big Pharma is good for you too.