PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul says take one for the team???

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 06:01 AM
well it seems the gop only mocks and endorses what the msm did to ron paul by their inaction.

I was told that we need to support whoever the republicans nominate for president. this is what was told to us at or precinct caucus.
WOW
I support a small government republican who is against the war,but since the gop has blackballed ron paul,they made a joke of ron paul in this primary election. msm has made a joke of this.
so after they blackout ron paul and misinformed there own voters.they want us to endorse a big intrusive government pro-war republican .

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER now since Ron Paul wants us to flow like sheep to whoever the republican nominates??? NOT

this is what was told to us in our precinct caucus, NOW DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU AND ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER??? NOT

THIS IS INSANITY AT ITS BEST.

ARE WE TRULY GOING AGAINST THE REPUBLICAN PLATFORM?
ARE WE TRULY GOING TO ENDORSE THE OPPOSITE OF RON PAULS MESSAGE FOR THE PARTY??

THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK;)

NOW FOR WHAT I THINK

I THINK THEY ARE CRAZY, THEY ARE SCARED TO DEATH ,they think we are going to pull a ross perot. NO WE ARE PULLING A RON PAUL,WE ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL,this is their biggest fear and from the actions of the colorado gop and national gop and the msm. IM GOING TO GIVE THEM THEIR BIGGEST FEAR

RON PAUL 2008

can someone show me where ron paul said we will blindly support a republican who goes against everything Ron Paul says??

maybe the gop should have thought this out 8 months ago before they mocked ron paul. seems the gop has a problem,THEY WILL LOSE THIS ELECTION unless they nominate Ron Paul,now they are going toblame us for losing;) GOTTA LOVE THE IRONY.

i think im gonna puke, how about you.

i ask everyone here are you really going to support mccain/romney/huckabee after supporting ron paul?? the gop should be very afraid
VERY VERY AFRAID ,RON PAUL TELL ME IT AINT SO?????:rolleyes:

PS the gop actually thinks they have a chance to win the general election with mccain or romney ,hahahahaha this is the definition of INSANITY

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Not only am I NOT going to give my vote to Romney/McCain/Huckster, I'm NOT going to support the GOP at all during the General Election. After the Primary, should Dr. Paul not recieve the nomination, I will cease any and all support for the GOP - and I sent the GOP Chairman a letter telling him so. I will write RON PAUL in if I have to. I'll take a permanent marking pen with me to the poll and write "RON PAUL" on the Diebold screen in protest of computer voting machines.

I encourage all pissed of Republicans to follow suit and tell the GOP to get fucked.

dblee
02-06-2008, 06:31 AM
i'm not voting for any other republican in the general. However, i'm staying in the GOP so that i can infiltrate it.

garrettwombat
02-06-2008, 06:36 AM
first of all... let me say "Ron Paul" does not want you to give up your vote to any republican...
at his rally last week they told everyone to never vote in this manor...

they specifically said vote "libertarian and ron paul republican"

the person that told you that is a troll.

liberteebell
02-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Ron Paul himself said he would not just blindly support the nominee.

CJLauderdale4
02-06-2008, 06:45 AM
i'm not voting for any other republican in the general. However, i'm staying in the GOP so that i can infiltrate it.

Exactly. I'm staying in my county committee, and all of us RP meetup members are joining too. We're taking over Florida one county at a time, until all of the delegates are Ron Paul supporters.

We've even discussed infiltrating the Democrat Party too. This way, if we run candidates for state and local offices, we'll run against each other. Then, we don't care who wins - both of us are Contitutionalists in the end.

Infiltrate, and dominate!!

I'm with Ron all the way to November, and for life. The GOP and MSM is praying that ignoring and blackouts are going to sway us.

This is the test EVERYONE!

ARE WE GOING TO RUN AND GET MAD LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN WHEN WE AREN'T TREATED FAIRLY ON THE PLAYGROUND???

OR ARE WE GOING TO KEEP MARCHING ON THROUGH THE BATTLEGROUND THAT IT REALLY IS???

Ron Paul Soldiers - don't back down now!!!

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 09:31 AM
first of all... let me say "Ron Paul" does not want you to give up your vote to any republican...
at his rally last week they told everyone to never vote in this manor...

they specifically said vote "libertarian and ron paul republican"

the person that told you that is a troll.

was the head of the republicans in our precinct, they are telling folks this,im not worried anymore .
im over the republican party ,im done .
ill vote my delegate to RON PAUL but the gop isnt going to nominate him,

WE MOVE ON ,outside of the gop, they are scared we wont vote republican WELL THEY ARE RIGHT the gop should be terrified but its a lil too latwe for the gop they made their bed,im gonna tuck them in nice and tight,
the gop is done

pacelli
02-06-2008, 09:33 AM
The GOP should stand for: Get Out Paul ! Simply sickening.

jumpyg1258
02-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Well I pretty much from the get-go had no plans of staying in the GOP since I registered with them last year due to how I and my fellow Ron Paul Republicans have been treated. After I go to the voting booth on the 12th I will be switching to either a 3rd party or back to Independant.

Dr. Paul cured my apathy but the American Sheeple brought it back.

AlbemarleNC0003
02-06-2008, 09:44 AM
The GOP is about to get a rude awakening. And it won't be from us.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8349.html

Catatonic
02-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Exactly. I'm staying in my county committee, and all of us RP meetup members are joining too. We're taking over Florida one county at a time, until all of the delegates are Ron Paul supporters.

We've even discussed infiltrating the Democrat Party too. This way, if we run candidates for state and local offices, we'll run against each other. Then, we don't care who wins - both of us are Contitutionalists in the end.

Infiltrate, and dominate!!

I'm with Ron all the way to November, and for life. The GOP and MSM is praying that ignoring and blackouts are going to sway us.

This is the test EVERYONE!

ARE WE GOING TO RUN AND GET MAD LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN WHEN WE AREN'T TREATED FAIRLY ON THE PLAYGROUND???

OR ARE WE GOING TO KEEP MARCHING ON THROUGH THE BATTLEGROUND THAT IT REALLY IS???

Ron Paul Soldiers - don't back down now!!!

I really love this idea.

Quit whining, and do something. With the amount of fraud showing up all over the super tuesday states, anyone that thinks Ron Paul is not the choice of the people is a tool.

Does it matter though?

Yes this is discouraging, but instead of giving up you should be getting more determined. If Ron Paul is kept from his rightful spot in the White House then we need to tripple our efforts, as individuals.

This is our movement, Ron Paul is just a part of it.

RoyalShock
02-06-2008, 09:56 AM
I find the idea that "we" may cost the GOP the presidency quite humorous. Are they that delusional?

The GOP will need a whole lot more than what Ron Paul supporters can offer. Our numbers (based on the primaries) will not be enough for the GOP to win. Have they not paid any atttention to the voter turnout for the two parties?

The neo-con party leaders will be lying in the bed they made for themselves. It will make them weaker and give us more opportunity to take back the GOP.

Mark
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM

We had Wake county precinct delegate meetings last night. (The capital of North Carolina, Raleigh, is in Wake County)

I became a precinct delegate with no need for a vote.

There was only 1 other person in my precinct and he wasn't really interested in being a delegate.

There were about 18-19 people there, Ron Paul won the straw poll by 2 votes.

It's CRITICAL for everyone to go to these delegate meetings! Delegate positions went UNFILLED in my precinct and others.

There appears to be little interest in details such as being active at the organizing level in the Republican party.

EVERYONE needs to get involved locally and we can TAKE OVER the Republican Party!

The District Chairman mentioned to me that he has been trying TO NO AVAIL to get people involved.

He said that he became involved last year and noticed an opportunity to make an influence
because VERY FEW people are interested in being involved,

he then mentioned that no one has listened to him,

and that HIS EFFORTS TO FILL INFLUENCE POSITIONS HAVE NOW BEEN NEGATED BECAUSE RON PAUL PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN UP

AND TAKEN THE OPEN POSITIONS NOW!

And this is in the center of GOP power in North Carolina!
My precinct meeting was at the STATE GOP HEADQUARTERS. The HQ of the WHOLE GOP in NC. And almost NO ONE WAS THERE.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IN MOST INSTANCES IS **** SHOW UP **** AND YOU ARE IN!!!

IT'S NOT WHO VOTES - IT'S WHO IS THE DELEGATE!!

GET INVOLVED AT THE LOCAL PARTY LEVEL!!! INFLUENCE BEGINS THERE!! THE REVOLUTION BEGINS THERE!!!

Chemicalman
02-06-2008, 10:01 AM
I will only vote Ron Paul, and I will have no problem telling anyone why. Especially when the country goes in the shitter after Hillary or Obama become president.

Bush is leaving the next person with quite a mess to fix. Perhaps he already believes in a democratic victory, so why not shit in the punch bowl at the inauguration party?

I have to laugh about this, because otherwise I will have not so pretty toughts!

:-)

mudburn
02-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Elsewhere, I've heard/read concerns among republicans who don't support RP (basically because of his foreign policy stance b/c these guys are afraid of "Islamo-fascists who hate us because that's their religion") about Ron Paul running 3rd party and affecting the GOP like Perot did in 92, siphoning off votes that got Clinton elected. Reading comments on this forum and knowing how I feel, most of us are not going to vote for any other Rep. nominee. So, the GOP needs to be worried because their games along with the MSM are going to cost them at least 10% of the vote, based upon RP's support in the primaries so far. I'm going to write in Ron whether or not he's running 3rd party. The GOP needs to wake up to the fact that they are losing the white house, and it's their fault because of their games. If the military industrial complex (tied in with big gov't and the MSM) wasn't the main force in the GOP now, this wouldn't be happening. But, the GOP has rejected its libertarian roots and is becoming irrelevant.

The GOP will not win this fall without Ron Paul. I won't give my vote to anyone else, and neither will most of you. They're screwed if they don't wake up to this fact and do something about it.

dp

Mystile
02-06-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm more scared of Shillary than the GOP myself.

Chemicalman
02-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Mudburn,

I don't know that the GOP really cares about winning. They are propping up McCain, but I would call him a liberal republican at best.

I think we can all agree that the country needs a new direction that is not affiliated with right or left.

mudburn
02-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Mudburn,

I don't know that the GOP really cares about winning. They are propping up McCain, but I would call him a liberal republican at best.

I think we can all agree that the country needs a new direction that is not affiliated with right or left.

I think the GOP cares about winning, but first and foremost they care about their neo-conservative agenda. The GOP has lost its way, and will sacrifice winning the White House in favor of continuing the neo-con agenda. So, I agree with you. But, there are people within the GOP who truly believe in much of the party's platform while they are confused about the neo-conservative warmongering anti-Islam part of the motivating forces -- they've bought the rhetoric. These people are concerned about losing while the uppity-ups don't really seem to be.

dp

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 12:02 PM
blimp for the gop;)

MGreen
02-06-2008, 12:07 PM
If it was a Paul supporter, perhaps they were just trying to look nice for the rest of the establishment? Paul himself has said he won't support any of the other nominees, unless they change their tune. Whoever said to support the GOP nominee was not speaking on behalf of Dr. Paul.

hayeksrevenge
02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
In order to destroy America, you must get rid of the defenders of its institutions... IE, the former Republican Party.

The GOP has been turned into a laughing stock... a shadow of its former self, in less than 30 years.

So, this is not just about keeping Ron Paul out, this is about the deliberate destruction of the ability of our country to self sustain itself.

It is all by design. You only need to ask.... by who?