PDA

View Full Version : Why did you California vote for McCAIN? whats wrong with america?

Give me liberty
02-06-2008, 05:57 AM
I am so happy that ronald reagan isnt alive to see what america has become
if he was he would be pissed.

McCain loves war and wants more war.
second those neocon voters who voted for McCain voted for him because of these reasons listed

1.The media brainwashed the gop voters therefore telling them to vote for McCain,
or by any chance mitt.

2.Most GOP voters want to see the iran war happen, they dont care on how many
more we lose our troops, they love to fight, just ask the old 60 years olds and 48-50 years olds who voted for him.

3.The GOP voters Think McCain is a real and true american HERO, but he left his own men and squad behind, remember in the usa army the rule is (Never leave your men behind)

4.Some americans love hillary and McCain therefore they hate serbia and they want hillary or McCain to see how well they handle serbia, even though (serbia is a peacefully country

5.The Power of the radio talk hosters, Did sean hannity by any chance converted
voters into McCain and sean hannity has called ron paul crazy and a kook therefore the voters believed sean hannity comments more then they do hear the message of ron paul, cause some people dont even care.

6.Or Do the GOP really want McCain for him to make a bill that will make american soliders stay in the middle east for 100 years? where will he get the money?

7.Why do the warmongers love war? war isnt pretty war is death and war is
destruction when will the sean hannity freaks ever learn?

8.I guess half of america wants a north american union and a long term stay in eu
and in the middle east

therefore the nation isnt ready for ron paul, maybe when it will learn its lesson.

CJLauderdale4
02-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Just makes it easier for Ron when there's only 2 left. Ron vs. Juan - it'll be so easy to pick apart McCain.

Mittens, Huckleberry, please leave the race today...Please!!

So Ron can win Texas, Ohio, etc in March!!

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm sad for California. I never would have taken them as a state of Sheeple. That is my home state, too. I was raised there, but now I'm ashamed to claim that.

leglock
02-06-2008, 06:24 AM
"sheep" the new "troll."