PDA

View Full Version : Stopping the National ID Card!!!

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Hello Liberty Lovers. For those of you who live in NJ, DE, PA, MD, DC, WV, VA, and NC, there is a special conference call tonight at 8:00 PM EST about how to stop the national ID card in these states. If you live in one of these states and want to stop the national ID card then you can do the following:

1. Dial (724)444-7444 at 8PM EST
2. Enter Call ID 14260
3. Enter # 1

Or you can log on to the call via www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/14260

17 States have successfully defeated the national ID card! We can too!

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 05:30 AM
BUMP - because it's very important and time sensitive!

patriot4paul
02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
They did not elaborate on the conference call as I had hoped, however I was told those who are interested in stopping the national id card could email cwheit@gmail.com.

Cleaner44
02-06-2008, 09:59 PM
I will microwave any national ID.

Bruce4Ron
02-06-2008, 11:53 PM
I won't accept it. They can't force me to use one.

I wont fly on a plane or go into federal buildings if that is the rules.

I'm more than willing to wait the extra time it takes for security to clear me with a regular license or ss card or whatever.

abcde
02-07-2008, 08:05 AM
This is one of the reasons Dr. Paul was dismissed by MSM. His platform discusses many issues that most people aren't aware of. Imagine how much more the American people would have been riled if Dr. Paul was given the platform this whole election season that all the other candidates got. Many people would ask, "What in the world is that? I have to find out!" (about MANY issues, not just this one). He would bring awareness to the people of how the wool is being pulled over their eyes. And he's a better candidate than most because he's on the front lines of what's really going on in D. C. by being a Representative that has opposed things such as Real ID.