PDA

View Full Version : JUST RELEASED - New RP Music Video To Invigorate Your Spirits

goldismoney
02-06-2008, 05:15 AM
After hearing Dr. Paul speak in person at FreedomFest last July and witnessing the rapid growth in the number of 'awakened' individuals dedicated to the cause of liberty and restoring the Constitution, accredited singer Cynthia Blanchard was inspired to write the song "I Believe."

The song was produced and engineered by Multi-Platinum New Zealand artist Greg Johnson. The video was produced by Meetup Group leader Rob Panico and his wife, Heather. Cynthia performs both vocals and keyboard with Ted Brown on guitar. Thank you again to all those involved who donated hours of their time into the creation of the song and video.

We were hoping the production would be ready much earlier than just before Super Tuesday. But, perhaps "I Believe" will better serve the Ron Paul Grassroots Movement at this pivotal juncture as a rallying cry and reminder that we must quickly overcome the temporary pain we currently feel and not become distracted from our ongoing mission to liberate those still intellectually imprisoned using the powerful message of freedom.

I hope "I Believe" uplifts to your spirits as much as it does mine.

Anthem

Link: "I Believe" Music Video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iItigsCf7Ps)