View Full Version : "The Stranger" article on RP

Nash
08-08-2007, 04:53 PM
This is pretty lengthy, thorough on a lot of his positions and mostly positive:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=284701

Nefertiti
08-08-2007, 04:58 PM
The Diebold crew needs to read this line carefully and ponder it:

"Because of such statements, and because of some of his more paranoid followers—who could be found at the Mountain View rally passing out scare-pamphlets about the impending union of the U.S. and Mexico, or wearing T-shirts that read, "9/11 was an inside job"—pundits have tended to dismiss Paul's candidacy as nothing more than a laughable footnote to the larger race."

Spirit of '76
08-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the link. Love the illustration!

I believe this is at least the second mostly-positive piece they've run.

ThePieSwindler
08-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Eh i dislike any piece that dismisses him outright in the title. I trust sites like intrade and gambling 9-11 more than this shit.

FreedomLover
08-08-2007, 05:19 PM
A fair article, I like the illustration.

Patrick Henry
08-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the link. Love the illustration!

I like the illustration.
So do I. :D

aghman
08-09-2007, 10:28 AM
I was really happy to see this article in the stranger. I picked it up yesterday evening and couldn't help but think that articles like this will help get many more people exposed to his message.

surf
08-09-2007, 10:37 AM
fyi - The Stranger puts out some high quality articles in the Seattle area. Along with articles on gay sex and drug use, they also do investigative pieces (like the one on how Paul Allen and the NFL milked the city for a new stadium - it pointed out the dishonesty in the marketing).

i think this is the second RP article they've ran. i'll optimistically say we're gonna deliver Washington State.