PDA

View Full Version : 603379 Votes (So far)= Great Accomplishment

Oneironaut07
02-06-2008, 04:01 AM
That is right after tabulating the stats from every state so far (with the exception of WY, and WV where there is not a popular vote) ron paul has over 600,000 strong!
he is on pace to crack 650,000 by the end of the night
that is a true testament to the success of this campaign
we are on pace to crack 120,000 in california alone!!!!!
and don't forget texas where ron paul should score from 200,000-300,000 votes (im guessing) and strongholds like washington, pennsylvania, north carolina and oregon
I think we could easily surpass 1.5 million votes for paul at the current rate
and if the precinct leader program gets back on track I expect more
this is a victory for liberty!
it might not be as much as we prayed
but it signals that there are enough footsoldiers in the ron paul revolution (esp. among the younger demographic where he is getting 15-25% of the vote) to keep the movement going into the future
this is especially true considering that if Juan McAmnesty goes to war with iran there will be a huge public outcry and protests that would make the vietnam peace protests look like nothing
when people face the reality of national ID cards, the upcoming north american merger a candidate like ron paul will rise from the ashes of a liberty-deprived america to feast on America's voracious hunger for liberty
do not give up fellow patriots
the fight for liberty will not be determined in this election season, it will be an incremental struggle which will erode the establishment's monopoly over the minds of millions of shackled americans
in 2012 our prospects look great!
in 2016 our prospects look even better!
by 2020 we WILL be the majority!
RON PAUL will never die
his manifesto will be remembered as the cornerstone of liberty in the future much as the communist manifesto lead to revolt of the proletariat 70 years after its release!
WILL YOU CONTINUE THIS FIGHT WITH ME?

Oneironaut07
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
please read this message, and adopt the optimism that will enable the revolution to succeed!
i beg of you

westmich4paul
02-06-2008, 04:40 AM
yes I believe a 1.5 million voter march into d.c. would be very impressive.

free.alive
02-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Now let's win a state (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=113582)

Mortikhi
02-06-2008, 05:51 AM
That's enough people for a real revolution, not a political one.

oh look, Idol is on!