PDA

View Full Version : ~*~ Judge my online ad and make suggestions ~*~

Austin
02-06-2008, 03:37 AM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/Krippy413/timesunionad-final.jpg

What do you guys think, should anything be changed or rearranged.. how does the spacing look?

I'm hoping to get this ad up on my local newspapers web site by the end of the week. It's only 145 dollars for an entire year (will later be used to promote message of liberty) and it will get around 20,000 hits a day.

amy31416
02-06-2008, 03:47 AM
I like it, but I don't think we need any more online ads, we've pretty much saturated that market. We could use more offline publicity, especially given the media blackout.

Austin
02-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Normally I would agree, but given the demographic the ad will reach, the circumstances are a bit different. This is for my newspaper, not some random online site. It's not just young people that visit the site, either. On top of that, it's only $145 for 365 days of advertising, getting up to 20,000 impressions a day.

amy31416
02-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Normally I would agree, but given the demographic the ad will reach, the circumstances are a bit different. This is for my newspaper, not some random online site. It's not just young people that visit the site, either. On top of that, it's only $145 for 365 days of advertising, getting up to 20,000 impressions a day.

Like I said, I do like it. You know your demographic, if you don't think it would be a waste, then by all means....that's a pretty good deal.

I like the ad, it would certainly get my attention, but then again I'm already sold on the man, so I'm biased ;)

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-06-2008, 04:07 AM
I would make more space, less words. I would lose the IRS thing. It sounds to good to be true. I worked on the beginning but you should finish with what you think is interesting to Indianans.

Why vote Ron Paul on May 6th?
Never voted to raise taxes.
Opposes Amnesty for Illegals.
For free markets and small government
10 Term Congressman
Called "Most Honest Congressman"
etc etc.