PDA

View Full Version : To everyone giving up

Akus
02-06-2008, 03:31 AM
I want you to think of something. I want you to think of the movie Matrix. Have you seen it?

Do you remember when Neo was told by Morpheus that he will be the one? Do you remember that Morpheus believed that Neo and Neo alone is the one that he was willing to die so Neo (the One) would live?

Do you remember that scene where Neo and Morpheus went to Oracle and Oracle was supposed to predict if Neo was, indeed, the One? Do you remember what she said? Do you remember what she did before she said it? She had him open him mouth and say aah like she was a doctor?

Why?

Would it matter if she saw something different in his mouth? Was it really a part of The One/not The One test? Of course not. Just like a magician who is waving hands at the hat before the bunny pops out for a more dramatic performance, this was just Oracle's subtle way of showing that someone telling someone about being the One has nothing to do with actually being the One.

What if she said to Neo nee Thomas Anderson that yes, he is the One? Would he do a cartwheel? Would he be scared? Would he say no I don't want to do this? And wouldn't whatever reaction was to follow make Oracle's saying completely irrelevant?

I only now understand the point of that scene. Neo was to decide for himself if he is the One. He and he alone could answer that question. Do you remember those endless conversations about choice? Well this was it - a choice. Neo had to believe he was the One. No oral inspection would make him do that. Only he would. Or it woudn't be a choice.

Do you see the parallels between this and Ron Paul. We must believe that he is, cheesy as this analogy is, the one. He won't be for one reason and one reason alone - we didn't believe he would be. Believing and seeing it in our heads is what will get him out there. He needs our strength. He needs us believing. And if he loses, it's only because at the last possible moment, when we needed just a little extra push - the pundits, the media, the smirky Stepanopolis, the whiny trolls told us to stop believing.

And we did.
And he lost.

The future is not set. Oh wait, that's Terminator.:D Chose to believe. Elevate yourselves above the others who make the choice for you, because their choice was already made as well.
Can you choose to choose?
Do you choose to be this strong?
What will define your political choice? Freedom? Desire? Burning spirit? Or fear and indifference?

Think about it.

Akus
02-06-2008, 04:04 AM
I'll bump this during the day, because I really want this to sink in.

m72mc
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3PM4Xgwjw

Akus
02-06-2008, 01:59 PM
I hope people here are more understanding of this then those on the other message board I posted this in.