PDA

View Full Version : To everyone giving up

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-06-2008, 03:10 AM
You're fucking comitting treason, it's your responsibility by being in this damn country to protect it from destructive government! Fucking traitors!

hueylong
02-06-2008, 03:12 AM
Dude. Take it easy. People are blowing off steam.

The R3VOLUTION will unfold as it should. There are serious decisions to be made.

Take a few deep breaths. Now, carry on.

Akus
02-06-2008, 03:48 AM
:(

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Who's giving up? I'm not happy about today, but I'm not giving up by a long shot. I doubt other are either. Get some sleep, dude. It'll be a'ight.

Captain Canuck
02-06-2008, 03:52 AM
I'll never give up no matter what.

m72mc
02-06-2008, 03:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3PM4Xgwjw

Akus
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
Good.

shida
02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3PM4Xgwjw

Super Tuesday! So what? Don't quit.
This is a great video. It needs its own post so more people see it.

jointhefightforfreedom
02-06-2008, 04:23 AM
I AM VOTING RON PAUL NOT MATTER IF I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN
and then file an affidavid in my county!

noztnac
02-06-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm not giving up on the freedom movement or Ron Paul. But I'm certainly giving up on the Republican Party because they have given up on the principles they once were committed to. It's time for a third party run. To win or ,at the very least, to break the back of what's left of the wayward Republican Party.

user
02-06-2008, 04:38 AM
I'm not giving up on the freedom movement or Ron Paul. But I'm certainly giving up on the Republican Party because they have given up on the principles they once were committed to. It's time for a third party run. To win or ,at the very least, to break the back of what's left of the wayward Republican Party.
Democratic Freedom Caucus?

libertarian4321
02-06-2008, 04:52 AM
You're fucking comitting treason, it's your responsibility by being in this damn country to protect it from destructive government! Fucking traitors!

I'm taking today off- I'll probably take my wife out to dinner or something.

Thursday, I'm back at it!

Pauls' Revere
02-06-2008, 04:59 AM
Think long haul everyone. By my count we took 13 delegates tonight. NOT including Louisiana, Nevada, Maine, etc... let this play out. These darn winner take all BS states. Think Brokered Convention...brokered convention...ooommmm. The campaign has staed in post they are in this for the long haul. Hang in there everyone. I'm disappointed too. Hell I have blisters on my feet from canvassing and I'm limping too and we did not win in my state. I still have hope, we will prevail our country is to precious to turn our backs on it!

catscratch
02-06-2008, 12:23 PM
umm

I just added up all the delegates left. Most of them are not winner take all states. Even if they were, and Ron Paul won every single state and delegate that is left, he would still not have enough delegates to win the nomination. He would be at 1024.

If he were planning on running 3rd party now would be the time to do it, because once the nominations are picked for dems and reps thats all people would focus on. He should take the money he has and leave the republican race - because its reality people - mathematically he can't win.