PDA

View Full Version : Pick your sorry sobbing asses up off the floor

free.alive
02-06-2008, 03:02 AM
The election continues on.

All eyes are on Washington. This WILL BE the turning point for us in the campaign, and by turning point, I mean we will win, show the world we CAN win.

We MUST win Washington!

Also, hopefully either we or McMurder win Kansas so Fee-Fee and Huckster drop out, which would put us directly against McCain.

Also, what happens to with delegates pledged to candidate who drops out?

free.alive
02-06-2008, 03:03 AM
We're about to cross the Delaware!

Akus
02-06-2008, 03:04 AM
The election continues on.

All eyes are on Washington. This WILL BE the turning point for us in the campaign, and by turning point, I mean we will win, show the world we CAN win.

We MUST win Washington!

Also, hopefully either we or McMurder win Kansas so Fee-Fee and Huckster drop out, which would put us directly against McCain.

who is Fee-Fee?
And I agree, by the way.

QCB79
02-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Thats what I'm talkin about!! just because you oppose war in general doesn't mean you can just give up on the Revolution!!!!! If this is what you want then get out there and fight for it!
dont just say "ahh man, we only took 2nd...it's over" It's far from over...unless you give up and abandon the cause

free.alive
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM
Fee-Fee is the MA Romney nickname that unfortunately never caught on in the primary. One of the moderators called him on it one of the debates.

free.alive
02-06-2008, 03:29 AM
What, people?

Too early for solutions?

free.alive
02-06-2008, 03:57 AM

LizF
02-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Bump for great title :D

PepperdotNet
02-06-2008, 10:05 AM
agreed.

right now my head is exploding from having travelled too far down the rabbit hole and seeing what is really going on.

i am going to relax a few days but will no doubt be back to full strength soon.

pacelli
02-06-2008, 10:06 AM
We're about to cross the Delaware!

McCain won Delaware last night -- let's take Maryland :)