PDA

View Full Version : It's time to separate the men from the boys...

Captain Canuck
02-06-2008, 02:41 AM
I've noticed that either we have been infested with trolls or it's just that there are alot of whiney little kids here, who got their hopes up and failed to remain realistic.

I for one meant it when I said I'd go down with the ship. And I know alot of you are with me , so tommorrow's a new day and we need to go out there and sread that message and raise some money$$$$$!!!!

Fighting for something like freedom is not supposed to be easy.

Grandson of Liberty
02-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Requesting the honor of staying aboard with you, Captain.

Akus
02-06-2008, 02:43 AM
The thing that hurts me the most is that the whiners and fair weather supporters will make the pundits right. That we are just a trend and a bunch of bored internet nerds.

Captain Canuck
02-06-2008, 02:50 AM
The pundits are part of the MSM and I scoff at them. I couldn't care less about what CNN, FOX ,MSNBC or the pundits have to say. I care about what's right and wrong and there's not one doubt in my mind to continue fighting. When I was young I was told there a time and place to pick your battles. For me this is it.

Akus
02-06-2008, 02:51 AM
The pundits are part of the MSM and I scoff at them. I couldn't care less about what CNN, FOX ,MSNBC or the pundits have to say.

I don't, either, but the negativity and whining makes them look legit. And it hurts like a motherfucker. I didn't (nor would) vote for Kerry, but now I understand the dispair they felt when Bush won second term.

Rahl
02-06-2008, 02:55 AM
I will fight on in Austria, it's not about Ron. I dreamt about Hillary winning and me greeting her in Austria with Ron Paul signs.

IT'S ABOUT THE MESSAGE, GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD ALREADY FAIR WEATHER SUPPORTERS !

it's about conquering one of the major parties.
it's NOT ABOUT throwing away all your chances which happens if you leave the GOP.

conquer the party back from within or stay silenced.

"But Rahl, the GOP is all about warmongering"
So what, change their tone.

Don't you realize the GOP is dying ? It's dying fast.

BUT that doesn't mean a new party will arise that can break the chains of the 2 party system.
It simply won't happen.

Sure run away now, start to cry how bad the GOP is for refusing Ron. Hide yourself.

OR

FIGHT THE FUCK BACK and take over that damn PARTY !

chelu
02-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Ron Paul 2012! Even if the sleepwalkers don't wake up in time for 2008, we've already set the groundwork for a 2012 landslide. If Dr. Paul were to win, he'd be a lock for re-election anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm still in this until the official word out of the convention is that Ron Paul is not the nominee. I will write him in, in the general election if I am allowed too. The country is going to be in for a rude awakening if Ron Paul is not our next president. All of us know enough about what's going on and enough about the other 5 candidates and how they're just different colors of the same rainbow. I think we still have a shot at the GOP nomination, sure the odds grow against us, but like Dr. Paul always says when he's asked about his unlikely policies, 'We should be more concerned about what will happen if we do nothing.' Even if we don't get what we wish for this election cycle, we gotta keep doing what we're doing to be ready for the next go-around.

terryhamel
02-06-2008, 06:52 AM
This goes way beyond RP - this is about the message. One day, RP will not be with us, but the message will. Take back the country one precinct at a time, get involved in the system, then dismantle anything unconstitutional. It only takes one person to start a brushfire.

ladyliberty
02-06-2008, 06:54 AM
This goes way beyond RP - this is about the message. One day, RP will not be with us, but the message will. Take back the country one precinct at a time, get involved in the system, then dismantle anything unconstitutional. It only takes one person to start a brushfire.

+1000!

gjdavis60
02-06-2008, 06:56 AM
This goes way beyond RP - this is about the message. One day, RP will not be with us, but the message will. Take back the country one precinct at a time, get involved in the system, then dismantle anything unconstitutional. It only takes one person to start a brushfire.Exactly!

ATS
02-06-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm not going anywhere! If I hear one more asshole tell me that all is lost and now you guys need to join the rest of the party I'm gonna hurt somebody! These guys think this is just business as usual and that Ron was just another candidate that will fall in line. Now I'm really pissed!

qwerty
02-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I've noticed that either we have been infested with trolls or it's just that there are alot of whiney little kids here, who got their hopes up and failed to remain realistic.

I for one meant it when I said I'd go down with the ship. And I know alot of you are with me , so tommorrow's a new day and we need to go out there and sread that message and raise some money$$$$$!!!!

This is the ATTITUDE!

No surrender!

:cool:

DeafEric
02-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Locked n Loaded! Ready to roll in!

Mister Grieves
02-06-2008, 07:34 AM
The thing that hurts me the most is that the whiners and fair weather supporters will make the pundits right. That we are just a trend and a bunch of bored internet nerds.
It's best to weed out the weak of heart as early as possible.

moostraks
02-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Well....I think many of us know who is diehard here and who isn't. We are with Ron Paul all the way. Dh and I are two more write in votes come November if we don't get the nod for the GOP nomination.

FortWorth38
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Texas Needs Lots of Support right now!! Remember the Alamo!!! I am in for the long haul.

Attention all Quitters: Send all of your Ron Paul campaign materials to me. I have lots to do until 2009!!
(There will be lots of Transformations and Shocking Events... The Truth of the years of deception will be brought public)
Put on your seatbelts ... We are in for a bumpy ride.. LET'S ROLL!!!!

MicheleFloyd
02-06-2008, 07:53 AM
No one said it was going to be easy.

werdd
02-06-2008, 08:05 AM
We still got a chance for a convention, and after that who knows. What i do know is Ron has planted the seed and this movement will only grow.

hayeksrevenge
02-06-2008, 08:49 AM

You are right. It will take work. If anyone thinks that someone else will fight for your freedom on your behalf, then you have not understood the message of liberty. It requires individual vigilance, strength and bravery. It is not easy. It will never be easy.

With that said, I want anyone who reads this to know this. Wherever we all are a year from now, I want you to know there is another like you out there who recognizes what you recognize and who feels strongly about liberty like you do. In fact, from the vote percentages, I think it is safe to assume that there are millions of us out there.

So, don't ever let anyone persuade you that you are alone with your ideals or that you are on the wrong course. Liberty is the only course for the people of the United States.

flames2dust77
02-06-2008, 08:57 AM

You know what? I haven't looked at it that way yet and you are 100% correct. We need people with heart and soul...not fairweather "friends."

I keep saying it....I'll follow Dr. Paul to hell and back and I mean that.

LibertyEagle
02-06-2008, 09:03 AM
bump

mosquitobite
02-06-2008, 09:05 AM

+1776

This is not about one man. Yes he is a great man; a great leader, but he is not where this revolution ends. We the people want our country back, and this movement is setting the pieces in place to take one precinct/one district at a time.

We are the leaders. We are the teachers. We are LIBERTY!

flames2dust77
02-06-2008, 09:11 AM
//

rob-NC
02-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Hell, I say things are just NOW getting interesting! And I am all in agreement with taking this Liberty Ship and ramming it right up their friggin collective asses. This is OUR country....this is OUR freedom...this is OUR liberty and I WILL stand beside you all and fight for it to the last!

j0ew00ds
You know what? I haven't looked at it that way yet and you are 100% correct. We need people with heart and soul...not fairweather "friends."

I keep saying it....I'll follow Dr. Paul to hell and back and I mean that.

Yes and no, i believe. As we've seen today, we NEED those people that do nothing in the leadup to a primary and then show up and vote - the "fairweather friends," if you will. This movement more than anything needs participants, not money. Quantity of money comes from quantity of supporters; quantity of coverage comes from quantity of supporters; quantity of votes comes from quantity of supporters. I could keep going...
That said, those that jump off the ship as soon as possible weren't going to help us in the interim anyway. Good riddance to them, see you in 2 years when we need you again. :p

seeker1

What is your fight? What is your ship in this metaphor?

If its the campaign for President, your ship is for al intents and purposes swamped. What is this fight for freedom? It's a metaphorical illusion.

The campaign is content to get the message out and had no expectation of winning, so where the revolution?

People aren't going to wake up suddenly and vote for Dr.Paul, they are going to do like we've seen throughout this campaign vote for the status quo.

This metaphorical militaristic bullshit may work in the locker room, but I for one have had enough of it.

Victory was never the plan.:cool:

speciallyblend
02-06-2008, 09:22 AM
boys support republicans ,men support RON PAUL who will have to leave the republican party
MEN dont support 2 corrupt parties ,MEN CREATE THEIR OWN PARTY

amonasro
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM

“THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”

Good riddance to the winter warriors.

constituent
02-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Texas Needs Lots of Support right now!! Remember the Alamo!!! I am in for the long haul.

Attention all Quitters: Send all of your Ron Paul campaign materials to me. I have lots to do until 2009!!
(There will be lots of Transformations and Shocking Events... The Truth of the years of deception will be brought public)
Put on your seatbelts ... We are in for a bumpy ride.. LET'S ROLL!!!!

hell yes!

-or send them to me... w/ever.

hayeksrevenge
02-06-2008, 11:54 AM
The fight for liberty must begin with an informed citizenry. We have all seen the results of the "dumbing down" of America. Today, the Republican Party puts forth liberal, big government candidates and the citizens vote for them because, hey, they are Republicans and therefore, the "must" be conservative. The media says John McCain is a conservative afterall.... yikes! Honestly, how dumb is it for a Conservative to vote for John McCain? Very dumb. Very dumb indeed. So, you see what we are up against.

If Americans continue to chase a selfish, materialistic life style, then how can we save such people from themselves? That is the difficult thing about this fight. To win the fight, the American people in mass must be compelled to join the fight. It will take a lot of educating.... waking them up... if you will. It will be difficult, but it can be done. If I can be awakened, then others can too. I have awakened 2 people since December. I know that is not a lot. I am working on others. I will help to awaken more.

Last year, there were fewer of us than there are now. The year before.... fewer still. So, today, we see the results of the success of the Ron Paul message. Though our success may not yet be all that we wish, there have been huge successes during this struggle... and today, there are more "liberated" people in this country than in the previous 10 years. That is a success. That is why the establishment fears us and censors the message continually.

So, there is lots of work to do. Forward we go.