PDA

View Full Version : Don't Go Independent Yet! - MSNBC Debate On Feb 28th In Houston!

DFF
02-06-2008, 02:35 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/5515009.html

Thusfar, Ron is the ONLY Republican who's committed to attend! :D

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-06-2008, 02:36 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/5515009.html

Thusfar, Ron is the ONLY Republican who's committed to attend! :D

fuck that shit, they will just try to make him look bad, we should just storm in their buildings and fucking kick everyone out

Kalash
02-06-2008, 02:36 AM
Everyone else was worried they'd have dropped out by then ;)

phixion
02-06-2008, 02:39 AM
How many candidates do we think will be left by then?

Pete

TexasAggie09
02-06-2008, 02:41 AM
Where can you get tickets for this?

Join The Paul Side
02-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Would they even invite him? :confused:

DFF
02-06-2008, 02:44 AM
How many candidates do we think will be left by then?

Pete

Probably just Paul and McPain -- and since McPain is on route to winning the GOP nod, there's no way in Hell he's getting on stage to debate with Ron for an hour.

Enzo
02-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Yes.. Please drop this Independent nonsense. Texas has yet to vote... C'mon.. we're huge ( I know.. Alaska is bigger.... but they don't have over 20 million people)

DFF
02-06-2008, 02:48 AM
Where can you get tickets for this?

Oooh, good question. I live in Spring, which is adjacent to Houston. So if it cost money to attend or it's free -- either way, I'll definitely be going. :D

Crickett
02-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Probably just Paul and McPain -- and since McPain is on route to winning the GOP nod, there's no way in Hell he's getting on stage to debate with Ron for an hour.

No..Huck is getting in on CFR money. We could not reach our goal of 8.4 million by 2/5..not sure what will happen.

HollyforRP
02-06-2008, 02:54 AM
That's great but NBC will probably pull the same stunt as the others. I was watching CNN and NBC tonight. NBC didn't even put Ron Paul's name on the election ticker, didn't even show his face. I did notice later on they did add him to the results.

CNN finally added Paul's name to their pie chart.

wealeat
02-06-2008, 03:00 AM
I am so there.

Energy
02-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Almost zero face exposure to the point where many don't even know what he looks like, if they know he even exists.

Archie
02-06-2008, 03:03 AM
That's great but NBC will probably pull the same stunt as the others. I was watching CNN and NBC tonight. NBC didn't even put Ron Paul's name on the election ticker, didn't even show his face. I did notice later on they did add him to the results.

CNN finally added Paul's name to their pie chart.

MSNBC has had some good stuff on RP I know there is way more coverage for the others but Buchanan joins the morning joe show all the time and he gives ole Paul heads up sometimes and he and his magazine officially endorse him aswell..

Just Hope that RP has the Money to go on and if so he might figure that this last debate is the perfect time to Consolidate a final attack that he has been wating for at the perfect time when he has "nothing to lose" IF Huck Drops out before this debate then OH MAn if Ron has been holding himself back from Droping a bomb for the perfect moment I think these scenario would be the most Brilliant and most likely perfect time to "GO FOR BROKE" Its like the old Bully scenario where the kid keeps getting walked all over by the bully untill its the last day of School and the kid just says to himself "I got nothing to lose schools out for the summer" and then on that last day the Kid stands up to the bully and everyone is completly shocked while they watch the kid drop the bully like a sac of patatoes and The Kid goes away winning the support of all his classmates for being the one to pop that bastard like a balloon ..

Lets hope that Kid is Ron Paul lets all chant "NOTHING TO LOSE!!!NOTHING TO LOSE!!! NOTHING TO LOSE!!!"

[Paul's about to attack his bullies at the debate when all the sudden he just gets sleepy]

anyway Hope he can hang in tell then with tons of ace's up his sleeve..

Join The Paul Side
02-06-2008, 03:04 AM
I just don't see MSNBC inviting him. We didn't do too well today. They have the excuse they need to cut him out of any further debates.

Enzo
02-06-2008, 03:16 AM
I just don't see MSNBC inviting him. We didn't do too well today. They have the excuse they need to cut him out of any further debates.

They have no excuse.. everyone carried Giuliani for months.. and he did nothing.

DFF
02-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Right. Plus, I highly doubt Microsoft/General Electric wish to take a three billion dollar bath like Newscorp did.