PDA

View Full Version : I'm not making anything very official just yet...

GregVernon
02-06-2008, 02:15 AM
... But as of now, I think I'm going to try my luck at running for State Assembly; or one of the only offices I can legally run for at the age of 19.

Naturally, as I'll be in school during the time of the election, I may not run, but I think I might anyway.

Heres my ultra-fab website I got off of oswd.org:
http://join.gregvernon.com/

For Paul In Arkansas
02-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Go for it!

That is how this is going to happen!

Dave

WilliamC
02-06-2008, 09:34 AM
As you are obviously a young man just keep yourself clean and you have a great chance of getting elected to a local office.

Start small, dream big.

Kotin
02-06-2008, 11:59 AM
im going for city council as well..

good luck!

Dequeant
02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm in the military at the current time, so i'm not allowed to run for political office. However, once i am out i am considering running for a local office, with my eventual goal being Mississippi state governor and then the Pres. If i make governor, i'm sure i'll have enough name recognition by the time i'm done to go for pres......what with publicly denouncing the federal government's ability to place any restrictions on "arms" whatsoever and all. Denying the president the use of any MS national guard troops without my specific written permission will also surely rattle a few cages.

Joined because of Sept11th
Did 2 years total in combat zones (so far *sigh*)
As stringent of a 2nd amendment supporter as they get
Ron Paul Republican

raystone
02-06-2008, 12:20 PM
here's a piece on the 18 year old mayor in Michigan to give you encouragement

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10004343/

joelfarm
02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
THIS is what the Ron Paul movement is about!!!
We HAVE to be willing to go to god-awful boring meetings, sit through HOURS of tedious munitia and learn, educate ourselves of the whole political process and countless other things that I still do not know about!
Wew HAVE to get involved at the local and state level. After all, those elected offices directly affect us much more than the puppet-head POTUS. If we can cause change here, at home and keep at it, eventually, possibly in a few years we can change the sludge-pit of evil that D.C. has become. Go for it my good man and fight the good fight. Your future DOES depend on it!