PDA

View Full Version : A Strong Message to the GOP

VoteForRonPaul
02-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Hey guys, In this critical time I think we need to hit it hard and send a strong firm message to the Rep party. I do not know exactly what form it would be best. But I am suggesting a formal letter or a petition which will need the signatures of thousands of us. And in this petition we let the GOP knows in detail what we are about to do and that this is their last chance to save the party by nominating Ron Paul.
Any ideas?

VoteForRonPaul
02-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Bump

billjarrett
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
We've got another thread around here about getting involved in local GOP. Maybe if we all went to their meetings and tried to be precinct comitteemen? IMHO, protest doesn't do much in todays system. People ignore petitions and walk past picket lines all the time.

Time for protesting is done, lets take over.

pacelli
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

nullvalu
02-06-2008, 01:16 PM
We've got another thread around here about getting involved in local GOP. Maybe if we all went to their meetings and tried to be precinct comitteemen? IMHO, protest doesn't do much in todays system. People ignore petitions and walk past picket lines all the time.

Time for protesting is done, lets take over.

Agreed. Last time I'll say it today, I promise. Petitions accomplish nothing but make yourself feel better. Until we change our mindset, we will accomplish nothing. We are not perceived as a threat to the GOP, in fact they'd probably rather us not be involved in the first place. To be a threat, we must get active and begin taking over the GOP.

For a good idea on what will work & what won't, please watch this video and consider Mr. Edward G. Griffin's suggestions seriously. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958

Here is a description of the video:

There is no point in worrying about the erosion of personal freedom that is the reality of our present era if we can do nothing about it. ... all » They say that knowledge is power, but that is one of the greatest myths of all history. Knowledge without action is useless and leads only to apathy and despair. So the question is: what type of action can reverse this trend? Writing letters and signing petitions to the same people who have created the problem is not going to do it. Voting for candidates selected by power brokers with hidden agendas will not do it either. There have been many proposals to reverse the tide of totalitarianism but, after decades of effort, none of them have worked. In this address, G. Edward Griffin, Founder of Freedom Force, tells us why; and the reason is so simple, it will astound you. Once we clear away that single barrier, the plan for a pro-active counter-force falls quickly into place. This is the missing piece of the puzzle, the ultimate solution we have been seeking.