PDA

View Full Version : This round is over

ProBlue33
02-06-2008, 01:56 AM
This round is over, yes the movement continues, but with Ron Paul not gaining any traction in any state to place first, this thing is over for me.

Not that I am going to anybody else, it's just time I spent less time on the Ron Paul addiction that I have had since October, and I think I am not the only one either.

I love the time I've spent here, I have learned so much, and so much truth has come out of this thing. A whole new generation of patriots has arisen form this.

The ride has been awesome, we set records had the world and the internet behind us at times. It was blast for the history books.

Ron Paul will always be a hero of truth and liberty to me.

But like a boxing match this round is over, another will have to carry the torch of liberty in the future.

The only resaon for Ron Paul to stay in this at this point is to get the message out for as long a possible, third party sure he gets it out even longer.

But the proof is in the primary, I am facing the realitity that many Americans with the exception of maybe 500,000 are either to stupid or to scared or to brianwashed to save this round.

I wish Ron Paul and all his supporters well. May you continue to get the truth out there and live to fight round two of the good fight.

Akus
02-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Pro Blue, don't support ROn Paul if you don't want to. But please be politically active locally. Find out everything there is to find out about your neck of the woods and participate. Do something. Run for a local mayor or fire marshall or whatever. Small roles like these are the backbone of our movement, if this is a movement and not a fad to you, my friend.

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
Here are the revoltunaries...OMG!

I as an FOREIGNER are not going to give up and you are...

OMFG!

:mad:

pacelli
02-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Another fair-weather RP supporter exits stage left. Don't worry, we'll be here when you come back.

colecrowe
02-06-2008, 02:17 AM
read my sig! NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

Enzo
02-06-2008, 02:18 AM
This is not a sporting event.

This is life and death and the future of this country.

Madison
02-06-2008, 02:28 AM
Round 1: GOP candidacy is a loss.

Round 2: Independent candidacy is soon to begin.

Akus
02-06-2008, 03:09 AM
This round is over, yes the movement continues, but with Ron Paul not gaining any traction in any state to place first, this thing is over for me.

Not that I am going to anybody else, it's just time I spent less time on the Ron Paul addiction that I have had since October, and I think I am not the only one either.

I love the time I've spent here, I have learned so much, and so much truth has come out of this thing. A whole new generation of patriots has arisen form this.

The ride has been awesome, we set records had the world and the internet behind us at times. It was blast for the history books.

But like a boxing match this round is over, another will have to carry the torch of liberty in the future.

The only resaon for Ron Paul to stay in this at this point is to get the message out for as long a possible, third party sure he gets it out even longer.

But the proof is in the primary, I am facing the realitity that many Americans with the exception of maybe 500,000 are either to stupid or to scared or to brianwashed to save this round.

I wish Ron Paul and all his supporters well. May you continue to get the truth out there and live to fight round two of the good fight.
ProBlue, and I mean it as kindly as I can, if you leave, I hope the regret that Ron Paul was left on his own just when he needed us the most eats you raw. Don't make this a self fulfilling prophecy.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-06-2008, 03:09 AM

TRAITOR!!!!! When the revolution comes to be you will be last for the freedom handouts