PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here, and feel stronger than ever

the_oco
02-06-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm still here, and I always will be. We have just started. One year ago the majority of us never heard of Ron Paul. A year ago some of us could feel in every inch of our bodies that this country was on the wrong path, but couldn't find someone to speak for them. A year ago I thought there would be no way in hell I would ever vote for a republican.

Over the course of one year this movement has started to radically change political thought across this country. Dr. Paul assumed his message would fall on the deaf ears of a distracted nation. The message of freedom, peace, and prosperity is a strong one, one that a great nation of rebels was founded on. America may have been knocked off its course over the past century, but I will throw the full weight of my mind and body to steer it back. The world is not over, America is not dead, it has just been sleeping, and we are just starting to wake her up.

"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"- Mario Savio

GeorgThomas
02-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Great stuff. Look up my congenial posts at RedStateEclectic. Georg Thomas.

tpreitzel
02-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Actually, we've got to become chairman of the boards. It's ALL about recapturing power.