PDA

View Full Version : Donate to Official Campaign or We are DONE!!!!

smartpeople4ronpaul
02-06-2008, 01:41 AM
If we don't donate, they'll fall into debt. RP won't run in debt. (It would be hypocritical wouldn't it) We must donate to RP!!!!

MarcMadness
02-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Done. It's not much but I'm tapped and not working as much as I was. 2/5 = $25, best small number i could think of for now. I'm not going anywhere.

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T437503-114207912

RonPaulFanInGA
02-06-2008, 02:00 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/n4dh4.png

Huckabee's fans are really excited about their "big" victories yesterday.

jrich4rpaul
02-06-2008, 02:01 AM
I've donated a 4 digit sum that most would never consider doing. I simply don't have the resources or the hours at work to keep up anymore.

It's time for those who have been slacking to step up for those who can no longer donate.

colecrowe
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
The ratio of new donors to repeat donors (about 40% and INCREASING) means that his support is growing and growing. But, more importantly, I think it means that people are less and less willing to give more if they've already given once, twice, or five times (like myself, my father, grandfather, and army buddies)--unless he is going to go iNDY. I just can't afford it. But I could make myself afford another 500 or even way more if he went iNDY because I know he could win! (don't give me crap--I gave over $1,000 in Q4, as well as about 20-30 hours of canvassing and calling--I know not enough time, but I would do 3 times that when he declared iNDY because I have a much less demanding schedule now)

my dad said he'd donate another 500 to Paul (IF he announces 3rd party) (he donated 200 on Dec. 16th--but that was when it seemed like he REALLY could maybe, possibly win the Nom. I would donate 500 the day he declares (even though it will hurt financially), whereas I can't afford to give anymore (I gave just over a 1,100 in Q4 to the cause--so shut up) for his Republican run; and gramps would probably wager another 1776.00

The 2nd and 3rd tier, broader-base of supporters aren't (many or most of them) going to donate MORE--if they already have once--because TO THEM it is obvious or at least nearly certain that he's not going to get the Nom from the Republican party (I'm not saying I believe that--but they DO). However, they would be very willing and enthusiastic about supporting him in an iNDEPENDENT run.

colecrowe
02-06-2008, 02:05 AM
I've donated a 4 digit sum that most would never consider doing. I simply don't have the resources or the hours at work to keep up anymore.

It's time for those who have been slacking to step up for those who can no longer donate.

People would step up if he went iNDY! Just ask around--especially people you know who already donated--ask them, "would you donate again if he continued to seek the Republican Nomination?"

Then ask them "would you donate if he announced that he was going to run as an iNDEPENDENT?"

200,000 precinct captains, infomercials, and a 25 million dollar Independence Day money bomb!

Nobody is going to stop canvassing--no matter what. But almost everyone is hoping that if it becomes clear that he obviously can't get the Nom., he will go iNDY.

All I hear is yelling, and all I see is willful blindness, from the anti-iNDY folks.

Keep yelling. We however are hopeful for a Ron Paul whitehouse. We don't care if it is w/ out the GOP.

IF he doesn't do well enough in the next month or two, and then makes the calculated decision to run iNDY, and then declares say in March, and starts campaigning and runs a couple infomercials to pique some interest (emphasised because it's the most essential part), we could pick one perfect day, and make sure to have two months to plan it--and do everything in our power to make it better and bigger than the Tea Party. Independence Day would make so much sense--the country could declare it's independence from the parties, the special interests and lobbyists, the IRS, the Bankers, the Bush war and the Bush and McCain shamnesty, and the tax and spend Democrats--and we'd have 3 or however many months to prepare for it and drum up support. We could set a goal of 25 million in one day, and hope to shatter it. And then Ron Paul would have July, August, September, and October to spend it and raise more all along--while all along, for those 4 plus months, we could fill every precinct captain position and canvass and call every house--while Iraq continues exploding and the economy collapses.

Enzo
02-06-2008, 02:09 AM
What is the damn hurry on the Independent shit?

Let the rest of us vote for God sake!!!!!

qwerty
02-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Bump! Donate Now!

libertarian4321
02-06-2008, 02:34 AM
If we don't donate, they'll fall into debt. RP won't run in debt. (It would be hypocritical wouldn't it) We must donate to RP!!!!

I don't think we need to worry about Ron Paul going into debt- he's cautious about spending (maybe too cautious).

A lack of funds will mean less ads, but he won't go into debt...