PDA

View Full Version : When they are gone...

freestyl24
02-06-2008, 01:22 AM
<>

Ex Post Facto
02-06-2008, 01:27 AM
I am pushing to make this happen sooner than 10 years. We need a list compiled soon for all Ron Paul supporting people running for congress, and senate when we vote in November. We all need to committ behind the idea of voting for Freedom and get as many of these guys into the legislature as we can. I don't care if they have fancy degrees, or reputation...we need a system overhaul.

nodope0695
02-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Yep, baby booms have screwed the pooch big time. You'd think that the children of the greatest generation would have had better upbringing.

Poltiical_Rebel
02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Baby boomers gone means Fixed News is gone and we wont have so many sheep, just only one question about McCain's sheep, how do we reach to them?

Ex Post Facto
02-06-2008, 01:36 AM
Baby boomers gone means Fixed News is gone and we wont have so many sheep, just only one question about McCain's sheep, how do we reach to them?

Pass a law, if you can't see you can't vote :p Since they obviously can't see themselves being lied to.

bcreps85
02-06-2008, 01:54 AM
I have been saying this forever. Everyone dismisses the support on the internet, but it tells me one thing. People on the internet are more informed and educated on the issues than others, AND know the real truths about candidates that the MSM doesn't tell you. The baby boomers are listening to the MSM to make up their decisions...once they are gone and enlightened people outnumber them we'll do much better. Unfortunately that means this time around in all likelihood Hitlery/Osama are going to ruin this nation.

And in the meantime, our government is going to start attacking free use of the internet in a move against "terrorists".

Ex Post Facto
02-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Movements have been done in secrecy before. Think of the underground railroad. We can do this without internet, on a much more simple level.

paul4justice
02-06-2008, 02:00 AM
The baby boomers aren't at fault here, all the age groups voted similarly. So don't go and try an pin this on any age group. It just happened.

P4J

MrZach
02-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Once the baby boomers are gone and stop screwing this country into the ground then the revolution will be allowed to begin. I hate to put the blame on a certain people but I think we are all beginning to see where the problem truly lies here. The boomers are afraid of change and thats why we are getting McCain/Hillary and Obamas fake message of change. In ten years Dr. Pauls ideas will become more mainstream and have a chance but until then be prepared for the same $hit, different names...

That's good. Think long term. In the meantime- prepare.

Read what we're doing here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=101426

This is JUST the beginning...

molly_pitcher
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Sometimes I feel folks are voting for a home team, rather than the issues.

kill the banks
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
most of your problems are from people older than baby boomers ... your leader is older than baby boomer ... i'm a boomer and i've done more than you have i'll bet a fiat dollar

kill the banks

DirtMcGirt
02-06-2008, 02:04 AM
1. MSM has no idea what's going to hit them....
2. RP needs to declare who he supports in congress
3. The Baby boomers do suck!!! The son's and daughters of the " the greatest generation" never stood up for a thing

ducky
02-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Absolutly right bcreps85, i think the biggest thing to come from the RP campaign will be the shift in attitudes.
Personally i'm not even from America, i'm from Australia! And yet i've had such passion for this campaign and seeing DR. Paul Become President that i've made youtube videos, consistently informed my friends (my friends over here are big RP supporters just so you guys know ;), i made sure of it haha) and been as involved and as informed as possible.
I'll admit for a while i damn well wished i was American and could be part of the revolution.

I have had so many arguments with people over here about American politics - when i start one of my usual rants about RP and they tell me, why should i care it doesnt effect me, wow that makes me go for it.

Anyway my point is this. People are ignorant idiots world wide, we always knew this was going to be an uphill fight and that we were a minority who actually based voting on intelligence rather than patriotism. However people can change just as time does, the message of liberty is a plant of rapid growth and believe me if we still dont get them this time, the seeds are well planted and we are surely likely to get them the next.

I for one have been touched by Ron Paul and his message, my outlook on politics and the world at large has been changed for the better. Infact one day, i now wish to run for the Australian Prime Minister on the same principals, integrity, patience and platform as Ron Paul. His message will continue to grow and the support that he has gained now is an enormous launching pad for further opportunities for this message to expand.

Stay the course! And don't forget there are more people out there supporting this than you know, the eyes of the world truely are upon you.

God bless Ron Paul.

coffeewithchess
02-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Yep, baby booms have screwed the pooch big time. You'd think that the children of the greatest generation would have had better upbringing.

These people trust their televisions, that is the problem.