PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Knows Political Judo!

barrett203
02-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Judo is basically a martial art designed to manipulate balance and momentum.

Ron Paul knows POLITICAL Judo! While everyone is overzealous about who wins what States for Super Tuesday, Ron Paul is going to use that momentum to defeat them at the end of the match! We are fighting against people who are not very good at this kind of political "martial art", they are using old techniques in political battles. We have new technologies these days, society has advanced quite a bit, with new things like the internet, cell phones, and a perfect political situation (people are mad), new techniques are needed. This is political judo! While Mitt and McCain and Huck throw punches (punches=getting the popular vote, what the media reports on), Ron Paul is using his "Political Judo" (political judo=getting the delegate votes, not something the media usually reports on). The simple fact that the media does not report much on the delegate process almost makes this a stealthy type of political judo, using the media's own ignorance (ignorance=momentum) against them to throw them to the ground.

See I told you, don't give up, now that you know political judo too you can understand and help tell other people about our political martial arts!

RON PAUL 2008! Political JUDO!!!!

Now Watch This Short Video For Further Understanding... Hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFM-xRKbSec

(just replace text at the bottom of the video with other candidates names... you'll understand!)

barrett203
02-06-2008, 01:16 AM
self bump

pacelli
02-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Real cute, but the MSM has been reporting on delegates, we have around 11 or so, McCain has around 500, Romney has around 300 I believe.

paul4justice
02-06-2008, 01:27 AM
The OP is in Denial. RP needs to run as an Independent or drop his presidential campaign entirely to conserve his Congressional seat. I hope for the former.

P4J

barrett203
02-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Real cute, but the MSM has been reporting on delegates, we have around 11 or so, McCain has around 500, Romney has around 300 I believe.

Those are estimates based on the POPULAR VOTE which has NO effect on the DELEGATE side of the vote.

Steveco
02-06-2008, 01:34 AM
look at the delegate counts ie number of rp delegates elected in each caucas state he is kicking butt delagate wise in the caucus states, if you do not understand how this process works you are not qualified to post about the results . Unfortunately most medea types are not qualified to speak on such results.

(sorry about feeding the troll)

molly_pitcher
02-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Sagoi! Ii desu-yo!

barrett203
02-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Sagoi! Ii desu-yo!

eh?

barrett203
02-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Oh, it means, "good". Did you like that video? I think it really does help describe what is going on right now. It will help people understand.